**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Basic Hero Crystal Update?

Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
I can’t find any definitive list on the Kabam official sites for who is included in the basic hero crystals. There is a very popular non-official site which claims a bunch of older champs are being added to the hero pools today, wolverine being one of them. However I’m wondering if there is an official list which I could bookmark for future reference, and if not, why is it so secretive as to who is available?

If there is an update today, does anyone know what time? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

They have indeed been added to the basic pool. Now these are the only rare 5 stars

Thanks.

So I take it there’s no official lists from Kabam then, just people making pictures like this of what they think?
  • Options
    So is everything that isn’t a trophy champ now available in the dual crystals too?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

So is everything that isn’t a trophy champ now available in the dual crystals too?

Yes
    Thanks for your replies 👍
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

They have indeed been added to the basic pool. Now these are the only rare 5 stars

Thanks.

So I take it there’s no official lists from Kabam then, just people making pictures like this of what they think?
    Don’t really need an official list now that every non trophy champ is in the basic pool and they show you in game when the new champs get added to the basic pool
    My game only shows the 6-star changed. I updated and restarted.

That’s either in the what’s new tab or the big prizes pictures
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Thanks.

Don’t really need an official list now that every non trophy champ is in the basic pool and they show you in game when the new champs get added to the basic pool

I got no in game message regarding the 5* pool change today. Only because of MCoC Frontline forum I knew it was happening.

I personally can’t see a reason why a simple page could be made with current pool rosters, and changed as and when. A bit like the weekly hero announcement.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    There was actually a mail sent in game about the list of champs added on the basic pool today. Haven't checked if the mail was still there or it expired.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

There was actually a mail sent in game about the list of champs added on the basic pool today. Haven't checked if the mail was still there or it expired.

That message did say they were adding to the 5* pool however Kabam always says not to open crystals expecting the added champs to be in them until you see the in-game message saying they were added on the given day so I don't know why they put the message about the 6* champs but not the 5* in the what's new section.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Zan0 said:

TyEdge said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Thanks.

The top prize tab doesn’t get updated when an old champ is added to the base pool
    I guess my concern can be boiled down to this - I play a game where they’ve had game engine and input issues for ten months. The beta for a new game mode just got delayed. The mobile forums crashed today for a somewhat extended period.

I know there was an email last week, but there was no mail message today, no “what’s new” message, and no visual cue on the crystal tab. Before I burn all the shards I’ve saved for Wolverine, I want to see a person who has pulled him. Coincidentally, your post in another thread, which I was able to see when the mobile forums went up again, was exactly what I needed.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Zan0 said:

TyEdge said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Thanks.

The top prize tab doesn’t get updated when an old champ is added to the base pool
    I guess my concern can be boiled down to this - I play a game where they’ve had game engine and input issues for ten months. The beta for a new game mode just got delayed. The mobile forums crashed today for a somewhat extended period.

I know there was an email last week, but there was no mail message today, no “what’s new” message, and no visual cue on the crystal tab. Before I burn all the shards I’ve saved for Wolverine, I want to see a person who has pulled him. Coincidentally, your post in another thread, which I was able to see when the mobile forums went up again, was exactly what I needed.
    Here ya go

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/301855/basic-crystal-update#latest
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Guess I’ll opening only mutant/skill now for wmags, xpool, wolvy and apoc