**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground Nick fury

NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 โ˜…โ˜…
If Nick's life decoy model is destroyed & time is up, you will get zero points for defender health even if you technically killed him once. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thug life.

Comments

• Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Heโ€™s one of the champs I prefer to ban, unless there are other champs I ban before him, then Iโ€™ll try and use him myself.

Immortal Hulk as an attacker has the opposite problem if he KOโ€™s the defender before he has a chance to regen.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    If Iโ€™m using him on attack and see Iโ€™m about to time out Iโ€™ll purposely get whacked so I can end the fight near 100% heath lol
  • Options
    @Ercarret probably deserves a footnote credit for this summarized thread.
    (their full one.. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/302108/some-thoughts-on-bg#latest )

You'd run into problems if you tried calculating % health beaten by including potential Regenerating by Fury, Ultron, Ironman/SIM, etc. ie, using a 200%, 150%, or such, especially when some of them could be negated by Ability Accuracy Reduction, Heal Blocks, etc (in cases of Ultron/IM)

Do you only bump-up the โ€œMax Health %โ€ for calculations only if the regen had already happened ?
    Or does that extra โ€œpotential healthโ€ come into calculation at fight end even if they had not reached their Regen points yet ?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Thanks for the shout-out, mate.

Yeah, it's an interesting system. I'm curious where it all lands in the end.
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103 โ˜…
    In the first beta, you could use a SP3 against Nick's first life and have time run out during the animation for the full points (or 29,999, I forget). Wouldn't recommend that with Safeguard this time, though.