**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I rank 3, 6 star Doom unduped?

NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I already have a 5 star rank 5 (sig 200) Dr doom, plus I run suicides and have diablo as a 6 star rank 3

Should I rank 3, 6 star Doom unduped? 35 votes

Yes
97%
zuffyAjisdopeTerraDe_Potato_SaladReferenceEndarkenedDenslo500JimmyBLordSmasherABGKillswitch01CorkscrewErcarretFabwiziLeoZedRenaxqqHippoSleek_J30ishR1s02Drauglin 34 votes
No
2%
JChanceH9 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Doom and Diablo cover good bases individually.

Diablo is the more suicide friendly option.
    Having more high ranked Dooms is always good
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I did so even I have 5*r5 sig 200 Doom and 6*r3 Diablo. Doom is Doom.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    No
    Not a Doom fan myself. I’ve used him plenty, just don’t enjoy his play style. Like you, I’ve got a 5/65, but likely wouldn’t rank him due to suicide use.

Unpopular opinion it seems, but I’d rather have a BWCV than Doom.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Doom works great with suicides, he'll just not be a lane-clearer like he can be without them. But he'll still dominate individual matches. If you need power control, he's still your guy. I personally have both unduped Doom and duped Diablo at r3 and I use both of them regardless of masteries. Obviously they both excel at different mastery setups but I find them to both be such good champs that they often find themselves on my teams regardless. Plus, they synergize well together.