**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

visual glitch or just bugged?

So I was running super low on gold and decided to open some of my gold crystals, but I'm not sure if the crystals still have a visual glitch where they show more than what I actually got or if its just bugged, cause I do remember the crystals were permanently buffed so you could just open these whenever and get a good chunk of gold.
In the screenshot I've got 13mil out the crystal supposedly, but only got 7mil in my actual gold stash.. I have restarted my game and it still shows I only have 7mil gold.
Would be nice to get the missing gold if possible, or just get a fix on the visual glitch?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    yash98 said:

So I was running super low on gold and decided to open some of my gold crystals, but I'm not sure if the crystals still have a visual glitch where they show more than what I actually got or if its just bugged, cause I do remember the crystals were permanently buffed so you could just open these whenever and get a good chunk of gold.
    In the screenshot I've got 13mil out the crystal supposedly, but only got 7mil in my actual gold stash.. I have restarted my game and it still shows I only have 7mil gold.
    Would be nice to get the missing gold if possible, or just get a fix on the visual glitch?
    @Kabam Miike

You got the correct amount added to your inventory.
    That's a visual bug right there.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    I had the same thing happen a lot. It’s showed me upping up a billion gold. It is a visual bug.
  • Options
    blackwolf_90blackwolf_90 Posts: 1
    edited April 2022
    A mi me paso hoy pero con las insignias de arenas no me contabilizo la cantidad real
    -
    It happened to me today but with the arena badges I don't count the real amount
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Visual bug. We can see a lot of these now a days. Happening with many people.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★
    Same, this morning

• Options

Same, this morning

There have been multiple threads about this every day the whole month up here.
    And acknowledged that it is just a visual bug when opening multiple sets of 10 crystals consecutively as far back as April 9.