**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apoc or Kitty ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
This will prolly be 1 of the hardest decision for anybody. Whom will ya guys go for if these 2 appear in a 6* Nexus and why ?

Apoc or Kitty ? 98 votes

Apoc
63%
SnakeEyes69Spity68zuffyDuMonUGK_23FrankWhiteLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235causticCassyGarloLucky7LucianopseudosanerdxevilMigginslyRakeYoungAldacdoctorbWine_LoverDenslo500 62 votes
Kitty
36%
GamerKiptonadeMalreck04Cap366Reaper2823ZADO1991PikoluSbkruebMobile_P0tat0psp742Blackshadow0203Ewell65SSS69FilledPizzaNimorGinjabredMonstaMasterpuffawesomesauceMCOCHazzaDkcody42Gr8TonyStark 36 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Kitty
    Kitty has more probability.

1)If I already possess a 5* Apoc and not a 5* kitty then I am gonna go for a 6* Kitty.

2)If I already possess a 5* r5 kitty and not a 5* apoc , I am gonna go for apoc.

3)If I own both as 5 stars then it lies to the fact whom I am gonna use more or who will help my account more.
    I will probably be biased towards Kitty coz I can dupe her easily using gem.
    In case I didn't have gem , Even then I will be going for Kitty keeping in mind that 6* gems will be getting more frequent .

( I already own both 6* Apoc duped and 6* Kitty duped max sig )
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    I have the same dilemma but R4 considerations. Leaning to Apoc for his utility, but Kitty is insane and better prestige
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    To me, Apocalypse, Professor X and White Magneto are kind of a mutant trifecta that elevates the entire class (or even far beyond the mutant class, in Wags' case). Through their synergies and general abilities, they make every other mutant so much better. I recently ranked up Prof X to r3 and he helped me so much in 7.4.6 since he made my whole mutant team hit so much harder against the Superior Kang boss. I had both Apocalypse and Wags on that team too.

As such, I'll probably always recommend ranking those up ahead of anyone else unless that other champion fills a specific need that you need to have fulfilled. If so, obviously go with that champ. But man...Apocalypse is a freaking beast. He's that rare kind of champion that's both a lane-clearer and a boss killer.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Kitty is pretty untested yet by much of the community, and while she doesn't have the horseman ability, I think she might even stack up to be as crazy good as Ghost. All depends on what you value and if you can get one of them awakened.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    Kitty
    I got apoc already and I don't have kitty, pretty easy choice for me.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Kitty
    Voted Kitty only because I already have a 5r5 Apoc, so it would likely be a while before I did anything with a 6* version. Only have Kitty at 4* so far, so the 6* would be a vast upgrade.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Kitty
    I'm a simp, what can I say
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    Lmao, I thought you had the nexus.
    Turns out it's one of your polls, hahaha
    I have a r4 Apoc, and I have all mutants I want except kitty. Got a gem saved for her.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Kitty
    Out of a 6* Nexus?

I have both of these champs awakened at R3. I would pick kitty as her signature level has a larger impact between the two.

However, if the question would be "Who to R4?" I think that's quite the loaded question. Probably favor apoc to R4 first because of the reasons mentioned in previous comments.

However, if you are in the prestige race, a follow up question might be "Do you really want to invest 180 sig stones into apoc?" ... If not, then Kitty might be the better choice to R4.

Honestly cant go wrong with either option.
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
    Apoc
    Apoc is just crazy good, along with the synergys and the special two, I'd go Apoc
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    Myself will root towards Apoc since he is easier to use and ofcourse the horseman abilities.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Apoc
    Apoc pushes my6* OG kang 😁

Apoc is more easy to use for me
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Kitty
    If I had neither as a 6*? Kitty just because I have a r4 6* Tigra and a 5* Apoc.

If it is assuming i have neither at all, Apoc.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    He feels like necessity while kitty as luxury