**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Selling champions and other stuff

SiauSiau Posts: 1
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I think mcoc should bring back selling champions because I am not a collector and and having 50 champions is not my thing and what am i supposed to do with 1 star Thor and 2 star Thor and so on till 4 star i mean they are duplicates too
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    its like investments, the longer you play the game the more you get out of the champs. if you arent a long term player or plan on playing for a while then it obviously doesnt benefit you.
    but then again if you plan on coming back and new content requires 1-3* champs, kabam and the community dont want to hear the nagging and crying about not having the requirements. 50 4* shards and 1000 gold dont sound like a good pay out but hey, kids these days want quick rewards like quick money

this is put in simple visual terms
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,669 ★★★★★
    As others have said, selling champs is a bad idea in general even if you are not into collecting. You get more iso, max sig crystals, etc. Having said that, I still think people ought to have the option to make bad decisions. I hate my 4* Joe Fixit for good reasons I won't explain here. I have sold him many, many times with no detriment to my progression. He is now max sig (again) and it annoys me every time I see him that I can't sell him lol.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I was about to say... I don't remember 1 star Thor being obtainable.
    Also, idk if you completed Variant 4, but 1 stars are required for it, so they're not 100% useless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Not everyone is a hardcore gamer. Everyone should have the option to choose how they want to play and make decisions that they believe are best for them. I don’t want to collect every version of the same champion. I’m never going to play enough to make them all worth keeping. If that limits my advancement, so be it. Why do I want 5 versions of SquirrelGirl?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Not everyone is a hardcore gamer. Everyone should have the option to choose how they want to play and make decisions that they believe are best for them. I don’t want to collect every version of the same champion. I’m never going to play enough to make them all worth keeping. If that limits my advancement, so be it. Why do I want 5 versions of SquirrelGirl?

If you confess that you want to just sell champs for 6* shards because you saw a random youtuber's account and have to "catch up" to them, Kabam will bring the option back. Just confess. Otherwise, you're just wasting time with all these threads that you're making about this.

PS-Those same youtuber accounts that make you feel like you want to sell your champs to "catch up" to them have played the game for over 5 years bruh. You're never ever going to catch up. Game doesn't work like that.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Jesus, you really hate Squirrel Girl that much that you necro'd three threads about it and want to sell her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Yes
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 449 ★★★

Yes

Seek help
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    boooooo
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I think the issue is that selling champs was ever an option in the first place. Kabam was right to take that option away
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey @Siau, while it used to be possible to sell Champions, we removed that feature for the reasons outlined in THIS announcement.

We have no plans to reverse that decision for the foreseeable future. However, if we happen to change our minds about that, we'll be sure to let everyone know.
This discussion has been closed.