Design champs with node combination that will be extremely painful to fight.

The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
There's maybe a thread regarding this but I can't find and don't wanna revive old threads so created this one. All are welcome to design their most painful defenders.

Let me go first

1.Bishop-
Safeguard
Spite
Biohazard
Buffet

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    be a long fight... but Vision would laugh at this, especially if you brought some of the robot synergies for furies/power.
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★

be a long fight... but Vision would laugh at this, especially if you brought some of the robot synergies for furies/power.

Right Vision will be great for the bishop i designed lol
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Ah so I guess aar would bypass the lifecycle node then. Also didn't think about burst damage bypassing gwenpools sig ability. Gonna have to rethink this one then lol
    edited April 2022

Gwenpool

Power shield
    Lifecycle

Unkillable?

Aa will be fine i guess. Champs that places dot on specials will work fine i guess . Most remarkable lifecycle node champ that gave me a hard time was that black bolt on 6.3.1 before medusa. Phew.. That was something man
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Gwenpool

Power shield
    Lifecycle

Unkillable?

Warlock can do it. Healblock stops the lifecycle heal, and I believe would apply degen too, if duped. Void could do this.

Can we take a moment to ask ourselves why it’s a good idea to participate in a thread on the official Kabam forums designing hellish fights we would hate to see in game?

OP, are you a narc? You have to tell me if you’re a narc.

There's maybe a thread regarding this but I can't find and don't wanna revive old threads so created this one. All are welcome to design their most painful defenders.

Let me go first

1.Bishop-
    Safeguard
    Spite
    Biohazard
    Buffet

I will say a very uncommon champ that will work quite good here. Its doormammu. Awesome power control, no buffs until u dex, bishop will degen if he gains buff, biohazard countered by doormammu only problem will be safeguard.. It will be a long fight
    TyEdge said:

Gwenpool

Power shield
    Lifecycle

Unkillable?

Warlock can do it. Healblock stops the lifecycle heal, and I believe would apply degen too, if duped. Void could do this.

Can we take a moment to ask ourselves why it’s a good idea to participate in a thread on the official Kabam forums designing hellish fights we would hate to see in game?

OP, are you a narc? You have to tell me if you’re a narc.
    They are not going to actually bring this in game don't worry man.. It's just for fun
  • NoobdaNoobda Member Posts: 787 ★★★

Gwenpool

Power shield
    Lifecycle

Unkillable?

Naah. She is killable
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    Rhino

Float like a butterfly
    (Rhino gains 99% protection against all sources of damage, every hit evaded while against the wall deals 1% damage to him)

Offence is the best defence
    (The defender heals for equivalent amount of all hit damage dealt to the attacker)

Aspect of War

Should be an.. interesting fight to say the least.
  • Dash855Dash855 Member Posts: 239
    edited April 2022
    Any champ:
    Do you bleed
    Bleed immunity
    Force of will

Also:
    Lion heart
    Regeneration
    Safe Guard
    Force of will
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    Omega Red.
    Long distance relationship.
    Close encounters.
    "Degen does 200% more damage"
    Force of will
    "Both champs have a chance to cause bleed while attacking"
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    OG Spider Man
    Heavy assault
    Bleed poison shock incinerate stun vulnerability
    Slumber

I think it's going to be a hard fight. And thus defeating him will give 3 rank 3-4 6* generic gem.

OG Spider Man
    Heavy assault
    Bleed poison shock incinerate stun vulnerability
    Slumber

I think it's going to be a hard fight. And thus defeating him will give 3 rank 3-4 6* generic gem.

They will give the rewards and release this fight only if they release all the defenders designed in here. All the defenders designed here will give 1 gold like sop and this one will be the last fight to get the said reward lol
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    For all you guys know you're giving kabam ideas to make eternity of pain a painful event. Here we are

Groot

Oscillate - Makes him aggressive
    Nap time (my own creation) - If the attacker is fighting any champ other than groot this node is ignored. If the opponent is groot the attacker receives a passive stun with an indefinite duration.
    Groot - "Groot"
    TOORG MA I - When groot activates "I Am Groot" he also receives a death touch passive. If the attacker is struck while death touch is active they are instantly knocked out.

Hope you guys have a ranked Electro and revives because this will be the ultimate fight. Still counting on MSD to get the solo
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool with Energize 200% Surging Vengence And Do not go gentle but that will never happen
    Right :|
    Even if it did it would have been nerfed
    Right? :/
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Member Posts: 140 ★★
    Namor - Do You Bleed
  • SazedSazed Member Posts: 304 ★★

Gwenpool with Energize 200% Surging Vengence And Do not go gentle but that will never happen

I used Doom for that fight. Ignore DNGG and you'll be alright
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★

Gwenpool

Power shield
    Lifecycle

Unkillable?

We actually got this fight. All you need is a champ that can deal dot, especially from a special. In my case, I used apoc.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Sazed said:

I used Doom for that fight. Ignore DNGG and you'll be alright
    Don't have doom
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Uhh...

Mighty Charge Diss Track Taskmaster?

I don't really know what counters Diss Track
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

Uhh...

Mighty Charge Diss Track Taskmaster?