**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How annoying is Domino on defense in AW max sig?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
My alliance says I can do what I want. Domino is my favorite champ, but I know her sig is really only beneficial for defense. She's currently sig 47, but I can take her up to 200 with generics. She's at r3. I'm in a silver 2 alliance. Should she gets some kills, or should I use my stones on someone else for defense?

I only have 100% act 6.2-6.4 left, and I won't be doing Abyss.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not really that annoying rarely see her get a kill
  • Options
    i wouldnt use sig stones on her. she is annoying and the sig damage is just a little annoying.
    but now we see multiple great counters to her coming out, so dont waste on her sig level. she is at r3 that is good enough.
  • Options
    Suggestions then on who to rank up, awakened and max sig for defense? I have two generics. [One will probably be used for Hype though].

And thanks Agent_X_zzz. I couldn't have completed Act 7 without your amazing guides.

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited April 2022

Suggestions then on who to rank up, awakened and max sig for defense? I have two generics. [One will probably be used for Hype though].

And thanks Agent_X_zzz. I couldn't have completed Act 7 without your amazing guides.

I don't recommend wasting your all precious 6* generic sigs on any champ just for defense. Domino isn't honestly worth those sigs , Just her dupe is enough
    Invest those sigs only in those champs which need high sig ability or it benefits them for e.g. seeing your roster I can say , archangel is good at around sig111 or say 120 . Cap marvel benefits at sig60 . Hyperion sig20 for time being. Iabom benefits from sigs , Same for Tigra .
    Use your sigs wisely I had say.

Edit:- You got ghost at r3. Why not use the AG on her and give her sigs? She is the absolute undefeated queen of this game.
  • Options
    Im the YJ cheerleader so id say YJ, lol.

that said, you have a champ worthy of it. Thing. annoying on defense, great utility with the sigstones. and worthy.
  • Options
    @pseudosane We already have a thing at max sig at r5, and he doesn't have any other champs that he can swap out for. Is yellowjacket worth the rank up for defense for reals? I'm also in a silver 2/1 alliance.

@Noobda Archie as already at 112, iBom is 60, CMM is 45. I can't get a handle on Tigra or Ghost, even after practicing for a couple hours with each.

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

@pseudosane We already have a thing at max sig at r5, and he doesn't have any other champs that he can swap out for. Is yellowjacket worth the rank up for defense for reals? I'm also in a silver 2/1 alliance.

@Noobda Archie as already at 112, iBom is 60, CMM is 45. I can't get a handle on Tigra or Ghost, even after practicing for a couple hours with each.

Then its absolutely your call. I can just recommend giving cmm 15 sigs and doing her sig60 for that 10 second indestructible timer.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    How are you only in silver 2? Do you run suicides? High sig r3 Diablo is nuts.

Hype and Mr F if not running suicides. Or iabom (I also can't get used to tigra and ghost..) capiw.

Do you have a hidden cable in that lot? Nearly the perfect 6* mutant team assembled; apoc, stryfe, profx, white mags...

Great roster dude.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I have suicides a lot, I run them about 50% of the time. Diablo is at sig 60 right now. And unfortunately, I don't have a six star cable.

I'm in a silver alliance because it's nice because they don't tell me who to rank up and let us do whatever we want. And there's no pressure and no one gets mad if you lose a war, even if it's because of a dumb mistake.
  • Options
    r3 6* thing is very different from a max r5, plus worthy of sig stones. YJ is fairly easy on defense tbh in silver. I love YJ and i think he is worthy of sigs, but thats for attack.