**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last Checks before Carina’s Challengers

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Hey y’all, just looking for a bit of input from those who have tackled this challenge already. This is my last challenge from volume 2, and I’ll have enough r4 materials to reach Paragon once I’m done with it. The above pictures are my eligible roster for the challenge. I’m currently planning on using 6* Shang Chi, 6* G2099, 6* Longshot, and 5* Void. I think I am going to give the last spot to 6* Falcon, but I’m not 100% sure. I’ve farmed up 67 L1 revives and have 11 team revives. I’m also sitting on about 6500 units, which I’m expecting a chunk will go towards health potions because I don’t have a ton of those. I’m planning on taking the path 3/1 hybrid path that has been recommended by a bunch of content creators.

So, have I missed anything? Any champions you would recommend me swapping? I appreciate any help y’all can offer!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    I don’t really recommend g2099. If you don’t solo the fight, the next time starting from scratch will be rough. I’d suggest that 3/1 path like you stated and I’d recommend Falcon and she hulk but that’s just me. Along with Shang chi, void and longshot of course
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    You need awakened falcon for the collector fight, there is pretty much no way around it. Also I'm pretty sure Beroman used G2099 a fair amount, so it is definitely worth it to bring her along.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    I’m definitely bringing Shang, Void, and Longshot. I don’t see any better options than those three for me. After that, I want a Havok counter which could be G2099 (I watched the Bero video which is what made me consider her) or Warlock and just throw heavies. But G2099 would do better than Warlock in just about every other matchup besides Havok, I think.

Then for the final slot, after watching a bunch of different videos, I’m thinking I might use Mole Man. Between him, Shang, and Longshot, I think they can slog through the Collector.
    The real concern is the collector under 40% health. That unstoppable can ruin your day
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Morning star goes a long way with the 20% revives especially since g99 is already along for the ride. The two can trade back and forth for many fights with g99 finishing them off for the soul charge. g99 significantly buffs MSs damage with the synergy. Ms also isn’t half bad for the collector due to the energy resist for his specials and perfect block chance, she went into his enrage multiple times for me.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★

Alright, that pitch from @CoatHang3r sold me. I’m gonna run this team and just see how it all shakes out. Wish me luck, y’all
    Good luck!
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    My team was Shang chi , Falcon , longshot , she-hulk and void....and i don't think so g2099 would be any useful
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Morning star goes a long way with the 20% revives especially since g99 is already along for the ride. The two can trade back and forth for many fights with g99 finishing them off for the soul charge. g99 significantly buffs MSs damage with the synergy. Ms also isn’t half bad for the collector due to the energy resist for his specials and perfect block chance, she went into his enrage multiple times for me.

Do you know if there’s any Morningstar guide on the forums? I just searched but couldn’t find one.
    @TheManMythLegend might have one

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    My team of longshot, moleman, falcon, diablo and void worked really well. Do recommend
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

My team of longshot, moleman, falcon, diablo and void worked really well. Do recommend

Can we get some more insights? This team seems to be very good for myself, too. Can you share more details like star level each, and some others ? Problems fights, best fights, mvps?

Planning my run with those champs as well. Thanks !
    Rillian said:

Can we get some more insights? This team seems to be very good for myself, too. Can you share more details like star level each, and some others ? Problems fights, best fights, mvps?

Planning my run with those champs as well. Thanks !
    I did my initial abyss run with cv and longshot. Longshot was amazing for all of the easier cosmic fights.

Thanks :smile: I already have abyss on 100%, my question is more in the direction of the carina challenge “carinas challenger”. :smile:
    Ok guys I am right before my run! My team would be the following:

I will go path 2-1. Any Tipps? I run suicides, should I turn them off? Any inside Tipps?

Thanks a lot