**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was the most hype champion reveal for you?

2»

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    SM2099
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Miguel

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Definitely Kitty Pryde. I was a huge fan of X-Men Evolution as a kid and Kitty Pryde was probably my favorite character. I started saving six star shards for her the moment she was announced.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Mysterio said:

We are now a couple of years into MCOC and A LOT of champions have been added into MCOC. This got me wondering, what champion got you most excited when it was revealed they were finally coming into MCOC? For me it was Mysterio no doubt, still remember being super excited seeing the news and one day will be just as excited when I finally pull him.

So who is yours?

Never in a million years would I have guessed you were excited for Mysterio
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    The most excited I was ever about, was actually for an overhaul, of my favourite Marvel character ever (even if he wasn’t the original one): Daredevil.

And as the whole community, I was terribly let down after his reveal. Thankfully, after adding his ant-miss mechanic in his basic kit a couple of months later, he has found SOME kind of unique utility in my roster and I occasionally do use him.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    iHulk

Dunno why, but hey I love iHulk
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Warlock and CGR. Been hunting them for a long time, spent a lot but still can't get beyond 4*.
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Silver Surfer. I had just watch Fantastic Four 2 on cable and then the revel came and I was so hyped. Then Apoc and ProfX was a close second.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Domino. Always had a crush on her when I was younger so seeing her get added made me so happy. Took me forever to pull her as a 6* though
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

The most excited I was ever about, was actually for an overhaul, of my favourite Marvel character ever (even if he wasn’t the original one): Daredevil.

And as the whole community, I was terribly let down after his reveal. Thankfully, after adding his ant-miss mechanic in his basic kit a couple of months later, he has found SOME kind of unique utility in my roster and I occasionally do use him.

Right here with you. Would say was a few characters but I’d give it to DDHK. I had pretty much left the game, then saw a buff video from Seatin, got so excited and got back in only to be disappointed by his buff. I stuck around, joined the voices hoping they will listen and still hoping.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse for me.

Always liked the character. Age of Apocolypse was probably my favorite story.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Knull - never expected him to be good since if someone is a god in the comics, usually means a dud in mcoc

IMIW - all previous iron man designs were old and boring and clunky. also got me more hyped for infinity saga
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I was super excited when Domino dropped. Still one of my fav champs even though she's not my best any more.