**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Storm and Mordo buff?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Storm is an OG character that will now be much better than before and her potential buff may bring her to the upper tiers but I am glad I got past 6.2 because when Mordo gets buffed he will be even more annoying on defense. Keeping in mind some champions like Bishop, crossbones and Daredevil's Hell Kitchen are now harder to fight on defense without proper counters... I am curious to see how Mordo and Strom would turn out. It can be a happy moment when champions get buffed but also have to realise some champions will be more difficult to fight against.the newer players will feel that even more.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Op, seeing the trend of champs you listed, it seems like more of the problem is that you struggle against champs that you can't just automatically parry/attack nonstop. I recommend practice your skills on other attack methods like intercept, bait heavies, etc.

How do you fight Bishop effectively? I ranked r2 my vulture just for Bishop and mephisto fights. I really can't figure them out. I'll r3 him as my next tech because of those two defenders.
  • Op, seeing the trend of champs you listed, it seems like more of the problem is that you struggle against champs that you can't just automatically parry/attack nonstop. I recommend practice your skills on other attack methods like intercept, bait heavies, etc.

How do you fight Bishop effectively? I ranked r2 my vulture just for Bishop and mephisto fights. I really can't figure them out. I'll r3 him as my next tech because of those two defenders.
    For me, I usually try to use incinerate immune or resistant as well as try not to use energy champs. I mostly use collosus, void and antivenom
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I just can't control their power levels well for some reason, especially Mephisto with his aura. So I have to use vulture with hai power drain. I'll try colossus
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

If you’ve looked at Mordo’s kit, then you know that the buff he received does very very little for him on defense. No meaningful additional utility in that regard. He does, however, have access to more damage via his fury buffs and other parts of his kit that typically only come into play on offense. This was a good tune up for him. Nothing to worry about.

Yes I did offensively he will hopefully be better looks nice on paper @Wicket329 I still have PTSD fighting him in 6.2.5 lol

Op, seeing the trend of champs you listed, it seems like more of the problem is that you struggle against champs that you can't just automatically parry/attack nonstop. I recommend practice your skills on other attack methods like intercept, bait heavies, etc.

@Chatterofforums Thanks a lot OP. Normally I can fight them. I will agree that I struggled against Crossbones during my cavalier run and I faced him after he got buffed. Out of them the champ I struggle with the most is Bishop.
    Pikolu said:

The only hard part of Mordo's kit is the detonate buff, that is it. Nothing about him changed to make him harder.

Yes I agree @Pikolo79 in normal fights he won't be much of an issue. I am just relieved I got past 6.2. 🤣🤣🤣
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Don't use champs with energy attacks, and stay away from him during the 10 second "steady release" passive after he throws his SP1. Incinerate immune/resistant champs make it easier because you don't have to avoid him after SP1, but aren't strictly necessary.

I just can't control their power levels well for some reason, especially Mephisto with his aura. So I have to use vulture with hai power drain. I'll try colossus

Colossus might work try ultron as well duped.

Storm is an OG character that will now be much better than before and her potential buff may bring her to the upper tiers but I am glad I got past 6.2 because when Mordo gets buffed he will be even more annoying on defense. Keeping in mind some champions like Bishop, crossbones and Daredevil's Hell Kitchen are now harder to fight on defense without proper counters... I am curious to see how Mordo and Strom would turn out. It can be a happy moment when champions get buffed but also have to realise some champions will be more difficult to fight against.the newer players will feel that even more.

Took a quick skim at the buff, only change seems to be on his offensive capabilities.
    Seen it @Nycromancy next time I will make threads only after reading the full stuff and gameplay. Only place where he was a pain for me was Act 6.2.