**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Paragon offers tier update during the sales

SunRiceSunRice Posts: 148 ★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Cannot remember if this ever was clear or officially announced, but it may be kind of a big deal on this upcoming July 4th deals weekend.

If the offers tied to Thronebreaker title will allow me to get me to Paragon title during the 3 day sales, will I be able to see/purchase it's level of offers during the sale event?

P.S. Same question applies to any sale event type (Cyberweekend, Spring Cleaning, Christmas gifts, etc).

Thank you @Kabam Miike

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    If you buy 3 TB 100 dollar deals and get paragon, then you shouldn't be able to buy the 100 dollar paragon deals since you can only buy 3 total of the 100 deals. However, you can buy every other paragon thing that you didn't get as TB.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you buy 3 TB 100 dollar deals and get paragon, then you shouldn't be able to buy the 100 dollar paragon deals since you can only buy 3 total of the 100 deals. However, you can buy every other paragon thing that you didn't get as TB.

Shouldn’t. Well. The spring stores rest when some was getting tb though so not sure if the unit park wil rest to
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I think they stopped this with the 2021 CW deals. Seem to recall something in the in-game message about only being able to buy once.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★

I think they stopped this with the 2021 CW deals. Seem to recall something in the in-game message about only being able to buy once.

Fact

Mabye the unit deal probably because the spring event that’s rest so there could buy the 6 star AG
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Don't think so. The wording in the announcement always seems to make people think this but people are still able to double dip every time. I don't like it personally but if people want to spend that much it's not that big of a deal either.

Don't think so. The wording in the announcement always seems to make people think this but people are still able to double dip every time. I don't like it personally but if people want to spend that much it's not that big of a deal either.
    Yeah agerd the dipping se unfair but again if there’s like to spend the dubel let them