**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW:Gold1/AQ:Maps 6.6.6 Master & Epic mod Alliance looking for a few Good members!

Hey guys, our alliance is looking to recruit a few members for after the AW rewards drop in a week. We have a few great members looking to take a break for the following season. Obviously looking for the same quality in the replacing member. Need someone who is active and can handle the content. We run 6.6.6 W/ Epic/master mods... We are currently Gold1 but bordering Platinum. Thrownbreaker would be ideal but if you think you can handle everything and have a big roster we would consider you. Our alliance is “ Skrull Armada “

Line app is a must for communication. My line ID is “ Joep22662266 “. If interested message me on line with screenshots of your top champs

Comments

• SkubaSteveSkubaSteve Posts: 8
    Looking for a couple of guys
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Do you have prestige requirements?
  • JoepJoep Posts: 106
    11,000 or higher prestige would be ideal, but depending on skill/roster/activity we could make an exception
    Still looking to replace a couple when AW ends
  • MB1MB1 Posts: 10
    Any plans on running map7?
    We do run map 7 every so often, but it’s strictly on a voluntary bases.. if someone says they want to run it we ask for 9 other volunteers.. When we get them we run BG1 as map 7 and then whoever doesn’t want to just move to BG2 and BG3 for the week and run map6
    AW Rewards drop tomorrow.. If interested we will have a couple of spots to fill when they do
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    You didn't reply to my LINE message. Did you get my add?
    Hey bud, yes I replied to it
  • SkubaSteveSkubaSteve Posts: 8
    AQ almost wrapped up. Jump in right after. We will have spots.
    Yeah going to fill the spots tomorrow when AQ rewards drop
    Still need 2 more
  • DirtyGrmlinDirtyGrmlin Posts: 7
    Good group of people here, highly recommended.
    Thanks bud I appreciate the support
    Have 2 spots left would like to fill them before the next round of AQ!