**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW:Gold1/AQ:Maps 6.6.6 Master & Epic mod Alliance looking for a few Good members!

Hey guys, our alliance is looking to recruit a few members for after the AW rewards drop in a week. We have a few great members looking to take a break for the following season. Obviously looking for the same quality in the replacing member. Need someone who is active and can handle the content. We run 6.6.6 W/ Epic/master mods... We are currently Gold1 but bordering Platinum. Thrownbreaker would be ideal but if you think you can handle everything and have a big roster we would consider you. Our alliance is “ Skrull Armada “

Line app is a must for communication. My line ID is “ Joep22662266 “. If interested message me on line with screenshots of your top champs

Comments

• Options
    SkubaSteveSkubaSteve Posts: 8
    Looking for a couple of guys
  • Options
    LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Do you have prestige requirements?
  • Options
    JoepJoep Posts: 106
    11,000 or higher prestige would be ideal, but depending on skill/roster/activity we could make an exception
  • Options
    Still looking to replace a couple when AW ends
  • Options
    MB1MB1 Posts: 10
    Any plans on running map7?
  • Options
    We do run map 7 every so often, but it’s strictly on a voluntary bases.. if someone says they want to run it we ask for 9 other volunteers.. When we get them we run BG1 as map 7 and then whoever doesn’t want to just move to BG2 and BG3 for the week and run map6
  • Options
    AW Rewards drop tomorrow.. If interested we will have a couple of spots to fill when they do
  • Options
    LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    You didn't reply to my LINE message. Did you get my add?
  • Options
    Hey bud, yes I replied to it
  • Options
    SkubaSteveSkubaSteve Posts: 8
    AQ almost wrapped up. Jump in right after. We will have spots.
  • Options
    Yeah going to fill the spots tomorrow when AQ rewards drop
  • Options
    Still need 2 more
  • Options
    DirtyGrmlinDirtyGrmlin Posts: 7
    Good group of people here, highly recommended.
  • Options
    Thanks bud I appreciate the support
  • Options
    Have 2 spots left would like to fill them before the next round of AQ!