**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Storm buff is sick!!!!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
After a sad several months of little to no buffs in the contest, Storm comes in and breathes life back in the buff program....

Psycho Man low key wondering what he did to get the buff he ended up with....

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,017 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

Also is it safe to just go ahead and rank her up based on how she is now or do we think Kabam will nerf their own buff?

And yes Kabam White Knights, I already know what you’ll say “Kabam reserves the ability to modify champs anytime”, so move along and don’t bother commenting.

You had me in the first half. Then came the unnecessary second paragraph. However, with the current bugs on her, I'd say its better to be safe than sorry and wait
    Agreed. As far as I can tell, she has three current bugs: PI (not super important), lack of passive stun on shrugging skill champs (pretty important), and prowess pausing (very very important). I’d sit tight until these are addressed.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ahh I meant to say prowess pause, not prowess refresh
  • Options
    MachenesoMacheneso Posts: 30
    To be fair the only thing I don’t understand is how is the immunity to Shock bloody work.
    She is now immune to Nimrod passive shocks and counters EMP modification nodes, fair enough, however she takes the Static Shock damage from Electro.
  • Options
    Macheneso said:

To be fair the only thing I don’t understand is how is the immunity to Shock bloody work.
    She is now immune to Nimrod passive shocks and counters EMP modification nodes, fair enough, however she takes the Static Shock damage from Electro.

Because electro does not do shock damage but energy damage
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Can anybody else get some shiny, new, lightning animations? (Asking for a friend). 😆
  • Options
    MachenesoMacheneso Posts: 30

Macheneso said:

Yeah but it’s described as Static Shock energy damage, IMO should work like Nightcrawler “instant bleed” on his crits against Bleed immunes you just don’t do said damage. Otherwise what’s the point of being completely immune to Shock/Bleed.
    Just like passive immunity to Longshot bleed on sp1 and incinerates on sp2.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,658 Guardian
    Macheneso said:

Macheneso said:

Yeah but it’s described as Static Shock energy damage, IMO should work like Nightcrawler “instant bleed” on his crits against Bleed immunes you just don’t do said damage. Otherwise what’s the point of being completely immune to Shock/Bleed.
    Just like passive immunity to Longshot bleed on sp1 and incinerates on sp2.
    It actually isn't described as static shock energy damage. Static shock is just the flavor text, here is what the official says.

The important part is that the damage is inflicted as energy damage. If it was supposed to be shock damage, then they would change it to say the damage is inflicted as shock damage.