**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest revive availability and amounts

I’m sure this has been asked before either here or elsewhere, but why in the world with the addition of Map 8 has there been no change in the availability and levels of Alliance Quest revives?

Currently you can only get 4 Level 2 alliance quest team revives from the Glory store every 7 days, and 2 Single Level 4 health potions every 24 hours. The Level 2 team revives only revives your champs at 4,000 health which for a Rank 3 6* is a mere fraction of their health pool.

My alliance just recently made the switch from Map 6 straight to Map 8x5 and a lot of the champs you encounter throughout the entirety of the Map in conjunction with the nodes they have, have proved to be quite difficult to get used to. In the meantime however I have managed to quickly use up all my AQ revives / health pots because they do not restore enough health to the champs and then I can’t get anymore with Glory until it resets, thereby making me have to get them with units (which also the unit price is way too steep for them), and I don’t have the units to get them because I cannot stand to grind the arenas.

So my only real option is to be forced to spend real money for units (which I cannot afford to do), or leave my alliance that I have been a part of for 2 years now because I can’t hack it apparently.

All that I am asking is that the quantity and levels of revives and health potions be increased in the Glory store, and / or the unit cost for them be lowered some.

I definitely think that 360 units for 1 single team revive that only restores a team of 3 R3 6* champs to 1/3 of their health pool is excessive.

Comments

• Options
    Jbh1usaJbh1usa Posts: 5
    I agree completely. And on top of that now they have removed the level 4 alliance health potions completely. Not even available in the glory store any longer.
    These should at the very least be put back. It would also be great if team alliance quest potions were available in the glory store.