Changes to AI response time

AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
With this new update I'm finding it difficult to chain heavies in the corner with champs who could do it before or to chain heavy into a special attack
With the corner thing the defender starts attacking me before the 2nd heavy lands, & while chaining heavy to special the defender just blocks before the first hit of the special lands
I've noticed it with She Hulk as an attacker bcoz that's who I'm using for EQ 1.1, & I could do both of these things easily with her
Will be checking the same with other champions soon & will update this thread accordingly

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    You should log this in the Bugs forum. Kabam wants to know about the outlier cases, I'm sure. For me the control fix is awesome.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    Ai of spiderman classic & bwdo were evading with falcon lock on was on them!
    Also ai recovers so fast even before the stun ends!!
    This new input system causing more issues mix with ai behaviour & inputs not working on time!
    "input timing" is constantly changing! Sometimes it's fast & sometimes it delays in registering my command
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★

You should log this in the Bugs forum. Kabam wants to know about the outlier cases, I'm sure. For me the control fix is awesome.

A lot of people in my alliance are experiencing much worse than before the update. It’s encouraging to see improvement for some people.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike appreciate your time & effort you guys do for this game but it's been so long & yet no respond from your guys regarding AI ! Ai response, speed of recovery, dexing & parrying! Major: not throwing sps till the very last drop of sp3! Sometimes even with taunt on, they don't throw sps !
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Member Posts: 768 ★★★
    It’s just the new input system. It’ll take some getting used to. Yes you’ll waste resources, yes you’ll be frustrated….but- for our headache and resource usage, we will NOT be getting more free potions.

So yeah, we have that to look forward to 🤪
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★

It’s a very cheap move to increase the AI especially when we have had all these input issues for close to a year. Some of the stuff I see AI pull off now is beyond ridiculous.

This exact post has been made every few months for 6-7 years and will be made till the game ends