**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Nick Fury hands down the greatest option for generic 6* Awakening gem ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So i was wondering if that is the case or if there is anybody better than him in terms of awakening.

Below are my options to use my gem . I already have Herx Awakened

Is Nick Fury hands down the greatest option for generic 6* Awakening gem ? 36 votes

Nick
52%
JadedBatmania15ck87_UnsilentLiquidkoldRenaxqq30ish_hbtygbty423_JoseOkBrHunter67360ScrubhanOakenshieldLBN1Barri8NomasOmasOddkinsons7SammyDe13579rebel_AyrusSeth 19 votes
Kitty
16%
Sw0rdMasterMalreck04Reaper2823Ironman3000Chatterofforumsmbgibson 6 votes
Guardian
0%
AA
22%
F4k3_GaM3rEtjamaJ0eySn0wZan0LorddrewCaptain_Monticawillrun4adonutLil_DraKula 8 votes
Knull
0%
Nimrod
2%
GrassKnuckles 1 vote
Other ( which you think us better )
2%
SkyLord7000 1 vote
Angela
2%
qm44 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Nick AA guardian all have arguments for being good candidates.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nick
    But I used a generic on kitty since my NF was awakened already.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kitty
    Questions like this are difficult to answer without more information. Content your on but even more importantly, the masteries you most often use make an enormous difference.

I run suicides and have awakened r3 Nick fury that I rarely use for anything and just through on aw defense to try and get some use. I also r4 my kingpin 6* over fury based on masteries. Depending on masteries I do not believe Fury is an obvious choice like many will likely say. With suicides Id personally do use it on Kitty. But again, more information is needed to give accurate answer to your question
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Other ( which you think us better )
    Where are the Herc stans

Edit:
    Oh wait… sure Nick then ig
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Nick
    I think a key factor for me as well is what masteries you run. If not suicides, then I do think Nick is worth. If you primarily run suicides, then I would probably choose Kitty.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Nick
    It is 50/50 between Nick and Archangel for me. Still not great with Kitty.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    AA
    I voted AA, NF does benifit from max bleed altho AA is so easy to use when you can bring him.