**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the biggest grind regret you’ve ever had?

For example, I grinded arena for a month to try and unit up 6.2.6. I had to quit with 100 left.

Comments

• Options
    Del_Boy00Del_Boy00 Posts: 21
    Grinded for Blade when he was available. I got him but was disappointed he wasn't as good as I would have liked him to have been. Not get me wrong, fun to use but far better champions were available at the time
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    oh mate, long back, i spent um like 15 hrs of 3 days to grind for a 4 star crystal. man goddamnit.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I haven't really grinded for anything other than units when I was facing the Grandmaster at the end of Act 6. I decided to go in without any revives because I was tired of not being TB and the SOP was close to starting, so I said fudge it, I'm going in.

Turns out, you do need some revives. Especially if you're dead tired from blitzing through the rest of Act 6 to become TB. I nuked down about 10-20% of his health before running out of units and revives, and I had to go to the arena to earn them back. Not only was it the weekend so that useless grandmaster shard arena was all there was, it was also in the midst of the arena change where they'd basically removed a ton of easy-to-grind units and replaced them with some tough-as-nails-to-grind units.

I spent over a week slowly whittling down the GM before finally winning the fight and becoming TB.

It was worth it in the end since TB is cool, but since then I've been careful about going into content without a stash of revives and units. Especially if that content includes a tough boss of some kind.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I spent three agonizingly long days grinding for 4 star Elsa bloodstone when she first came out.
    No sleep, but I did watch the entirety of the TOP arc.
    The following summer I pulled her as a 6 star from a basic.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

“That’s my secret, I never grind”

Beacuse that's what, heroes do
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    For me it was 4* hyperion back in the day and i put up 7.4 mill for him. Ever since i stopped grinding lol
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

For me it was 4* hyperion back in the day and i put up 7.4 mill for him. Ever since i stopped grinding lol

Same, except I was somewhere in the 6 millions and finished 803, when you needed to be top 800.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    As bad as it sounds, does getting Cavalier count? I hated going through Act 6.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Grinding for hercules, after 5k on cavs or 35 featured 6... yea, what was i thinking.
    Used all boosts and some refresh, basic record increased for 15-20m?

yea, not doing champion grinds anymore
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Lol, playing the game!
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Man back in the day where 4* where best in game I lost a weekend grinding for hb. Got him then used him. Omg prebuff he sucked so bad. That pretty much ended my grind arena for anyone.