**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1-Day Event missing

Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
It seems that for two weeks we have been missing a one day event because of the week that AQ was postponed one day. When will this be corrected so we have the proper events?

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I've posted about this before but as usual Kabam just ignores the posts.
  • Options
    It’s not a lot of rewards. But it still helps. And most are things we do normally as we play the game.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    It may have seemed to be messed up originally when that opening AQ was postponed by 1 day.
    But after a couple Series later, it looks like it's just what is the AQ Day-1 event (Alliance Brawl, which obviously needs to occur during an AQ day) gets doubled-up with what used to be the day-2 event (points unrelated to AQ).

So really, we’re not missing any events.
    Day before AQ we don’t have any, but then next day we have 2.

Perhaps they will eventually re-order the events and move today's non-AQ one a day earlier, but as of now the order of all the other events are still as they always have been (although no longer on the same relative AQ day as maybe you may have been accustomed to. ie, HELP day on day-3, but that would be the case whether or not they move the old day-2 event onto the day before AQ)
  • Options
    Thanks. That makes sense. I noticed the missing event but not the double one the next day.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I know it seems to run the next day as you mentioned but I think it is foolish of them to leave a messed up event schedule issue in the game after it has been pointed out for weeks. Given the amount of issues that are in the game and how so many of these things are functions that interact with other aspects of the game who knows what further complications we could encounter down the line when they mess up AQ or the events themselves again that are worse than they need to be because they couldn't be bothered to fix this now.