**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PSA: Easy Event Quest Completion Points

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
If you pick one of the SQ quests and run though it just straight to the final node, you’ll get 1,500 points for the solo event while only costing you 3 energy. If you run through it 23 times (69 energy), you’ll get every milestone for the event.

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nice, kinda wish this was a daily quest that could be auto run for 70 energy
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Thanks mate!
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Welp, hotfix inbound. Way to go OP.

Yup, this will be the only time this works 😔
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    I doubt it's an accident
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Thanks buddy, had 1 hr left, wasnt going to get milestones in time
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I wish there would be something like this every month. The EQC is so annoying, especially when you've completed Cav EQ. I don't need an exploit every month but rather more ways to gather points legitimately. Or maybe have EQC be a monthly event rather than a 22-hour one? That would actually be pretty cool.

Regardless, good PSA. I already knew about it (and had already reached all milestones in the event by running Cav EQ), but it'll come in handy when I have no more EQ to do later in the month.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

Figured I’d give this a bump as EQ completion is back again

Thanks man!
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I think this was KT1s idea

He got it from a Canadian YouTuber (thinterceptor).
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

i didn't get it from a youtuber. granted, i wasn't the one who came up with this, it was actually one of my alliance mates. now he might've seen it from a youtuber, but it doesn't really matter. i just wanted to make sure as many people as possible benefited from it
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Lovejoy72 said:

@TheBair123 , think he was referring to where KT1 had gotten it from (a Canadian youtuber). Not where you had gotten it from.

Thought it might have changed with this week's Completion Event Rules (doesn’t mention side quests), but it does still count again.
    (not that it really matters, does high Rank Reward really have anything sweet in there ? but amount of points for going on the full opponent path even seems excessive for the low amount of energy needed on that one. Let alone from doing the 3-energy direct path)
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

i didn't get it from a youtuber. granted, i wasn't the one who came up with this, it was actually one of my alliance mates. now he might've seen it from a youtuber, but it doesn't really matter. i just wanted to make sure as many people as possible benefited from it
    Indeed, that’s just where KT1 attributed the source of his video.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Why do people post this stuff
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Why do people post this stuff

Not everyone is Scrooge mcduck