**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

152 sig stones expiring in 3 days. Who to invest in for 100% Act 6?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Below is my roster. I have 152 sig stones expiring in 3 days due from Act 7. Who should I use them in? I also have 2 generic awakening gems.

About me:
-Will NOT be doing AoL or LoL.
-CMM is 60, not 20
-Will rank up/invest in a character even if they only counter 1 boss/charcter [already have r5 max CAIW for 6.2.6 Champion, but would do it with my 6* CAIW]
-6.1 already 100%, 6.2 about 50%
-I die easily
-My alliance doesn't care about prestige, and they say they are happy with my current defenders
-I run suicides, but turn them on/off if it helps with a lane/chapter

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Take aa to 112, awaken hype (just bc it’s insanely helpful, keep him at sig 1), and put the rest of the sigs into colossus imo
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Split between nick and AA
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Colossus would be better with those sigs. Also AA is good at 112 sigs as he shuts down opponents with 3 neuros but not necessary as at 20 sig or something, he needs 4. But still a solid investment.
    If u can play Ghost, Def go for her man. Awaken her and dump some extra sigs in her, she very useful doe. definatley go for Ghost, she counters so many stuff and shreads act6 lanes and bosses.Totally worth it.
  • Options

David or Brandon

I don't think Legion or Striker are in The Contest yet, and probably won't be before my sig stones expire.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    i'd say dump them in diablo.. or stryfe non suicide
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Diablo aa
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    You run suicides, so Diablo. The boost in damage and damage mitigation is no joke.

And if you die easily I'm assuming you already know how much Diablo saves you with willpower and special healing.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Diablo ghost

High sig thing will keep you from dying easily, but he’s not that…. exciting
  • Options
    GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    Don't waste sig stones on AA like some always advise somehow. He's already perfectly fine at sig1.
    Do some research on YouTube, there is an awesome video doing the math about the nearly non noticeable difference caused by dumping hundred of sig stones in him.

Go for Diablo, Stryfe, Colo, Ghost - they all benefit way more from it.
  • Options
    N0madN0mad Posts: 23
    edited May 2022
    Malreck04 said:

Diablo ghost

I agree with this 100% especially since you run suicides.

If you know (or are willing to learn) Ghost, she’ll tear through so many champs. But as someone who also dies easily, my duped Diablo has saved me so many revives, potions & energy.

• Options
    edited May 2022

SELL THEM....YOU WILL GET GOLD!!!

While I do need gold, it won’t let me.

I went with Ghost and am just determined to play her at sig 152.

Thanks everyone for input.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Get aa the rest of the way to 112 and then use the rest into stryfe. Imo
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I personally don't think AA needs 112. I can easily get to 4 neuros and keep them throughout a fight.

On that note, though, I did just die with my duped and high sig ghost after one battle in AQ so . . .
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

I personally don't think AA needs 112. I can easily get to 4 neuros and keep them throughout a fight.

On that note, though, I did just die with my duped and high sig ghost after one battle in AQ so . . .

Skill issue tho

Edit: ahh, sorry, didn’t realise you were OP, dw about it, ghost takes some effort (much less than quake and much much less than tigra) but it’s going to be worth it when you end fights in one-two sp2