Options

Is storm an abyss option?

SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is a 6* strom viable abyss option after her buff? Or should a keep waiting for Aegon?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    She can certainly take a lot of fights but not very good for collector I think.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    There are many options now for paths but for Collector Aegon is probably still the best
    And seemingly the most troublesome & costly part of Abyss is the Collector
  • Options
    DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    Probably not, her main damage outcome are from special attacks, and in Abyss (and Labyrinth) there is a damage cap, you can give it a shot for a couple fights and see how she does, and plan accordingly.
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    DrDrill said:

Probably not, her main damage outcome are from special attacks, and in Abyss (and Labyrinth) there is a damage cap, you can give it a shot for a couple fights and see how she does, and plan accordingly.

Horseman storm would destroy half the fights. Just stack up the shock and keep it going.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    BeroMan has some abyss solos out with horse man storm if you want to check them out
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    SparkyCz said:

Is a 6* strom viable abyss option after her buff? Or should a keep waiting for Aegon?

She is a good damage dealer so she will work. Horseman Storm even better, but you have to plan your path as you need multiple counters. Though she may be excellent for certain fights you may not be able to build a certain team around her. So I’d suggest you elaborate on what path you wanna take and what your roster look like. Also watch videos on Abyss guides to see what counters you need or what specific obstacles you’d have to overcome.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,741 Guardian
    I could see storm being a viable option, she can handle quite a few fights in abyss with just apoc. The trickiest part is getting her horseman first. For easy path you will want a mystic, otherwise that CMM fight will be your bane, and you will want HT or void for most of the mystic fights. Ægon was one of the best champions for the collector since the collector can't evade most of his hits. In the final phase it was fun having a punch out with the collector due to Ægons unstoppable.

Something else to consider is you will likely want an armor break champion for IMIW and ghost. While HT could solo IMIW with nova flames, it is hard to actually do that. With armor break you won't have to worry about them stealing your power.

I also found herc could solo quite a few fights thanks to the help of suicide masteries. All of these are things to consider before dedicating 2 of your team slots to a path clearer.