**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moleman or BWCV as my very first R3?

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
Both unduped. I'm at 88% when it comes to exploring act 5, and in a couple of months I will try becoming thronebreaker.
Moleman or BWCV?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I just took 5-Star unawakened Moleman to rank 5 and only learning to use the champ. :D

I suggest BWCV ahead of Moleman.
  • Options

I just took 5-Star unawakened Moleman to rank 5 and only learning to use the champ. :D

I suggest BWCV ahead of Moleman.

Thanks mate 👍...so as an "all around champ", BWCV would be more useful than Moleman?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I value Moleman's true focus, especially for spiderverse heroes, more than BWCv's utility. I'd you already have an evade and bleeder, then I'd choose BWCV. Otherwise, I'd go Moleman.
  • Options

I value Moleman's true focus, especially for spiderverse heroes, more than BWCv's utility. I'd you already have an evade and bleeder, then I'd choose BWCV. Otherwise, I'd go Moleman.

I don't.. I always use Molegod and Guardian due to their synergy, and Moleman is the only champ I have on my team that can counter evade and autoblock...but I just pulled a 6* BWCV 3 day's ago and I wasn't sure if she was a better option for ranking.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Bwcv should be your focus first.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    BWCV
  • Options
    Noobda said:

Bwcv should be your focus first.

Thanks.. I assume you have experience with her? I have her at R1 and the healing on her SP2 while being in "blood mode"... I was sold😅
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

BWCV

And that's unduped? Thanks for the answer.
  • Options
    Both are awesome. Play around with Claire and rank according to your preference. There is no wrong answer here.
  • Options

Both are awesome. Play around with Claire and rank according to your preference. There is no wrong answer here.

Noted thanks mate.