**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kicked from alliance during final war of the season.

TylrTylr Posts: 8
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Hi, so i was in an alliance and had participated in all wars of the current season however i was kicked during the final war of this season because one of the deputies didnt like me, (i have screenshots of chat messages) this is honestly really unfair and im not sure what to do and if i will even receive season rewards as i have participated in all wars prior to this and i have been waiting to receive rewards but then being kicked literally 2 days before season end is just horrible and if i dont receive season rewards ill probably just quit the game because of the time i wasted for this
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Send a message to help desk, they should be able to make sure you get rewards.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You will have to contact support also make sure to send some screenshots to help your case
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I don’t believe you will get anything and I don’t think Kabam support will assist you either. Give it a shot but I’m pretty sure you are SOL
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

What did you do to make this guy kick you / why doesn't he like you?

Usually there is a reason for this to happen and no well organized alliance would kick a member without the alliance leadership having a chat about it.

Usually there's a reason for it but it's also possible that the officer is just an egoistic Ahole
    Though I agree with u that organized alliances usually don't do this
    Also I don't think removing someone just before rewards is ok in case of a dispute unless things escalated too much or the member didn't contribute fairly towards the season
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Tylr said:

Kabam responded and said they wont help out about this. Im just gonna leave the game, hours wasted for nothing.

Sorry about that
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Sounds to me like ahole officer. I am a leader also and I don't kick just cause i can you know . You can try us out look for me cano29848 in the game. We are silver 1 and we get 3800 glory every week
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Tylr said:

Hi, so i was in an alliance and had participated in all wars of the current season however i was kicked during the final war of this season because one of the deputies didnt like me, (i have screenshots of chat messages) this is honestly really unfair and im not sure what to do and if i will even receive season rewards as i have participated in all wars prior to this and i have been waiting to receive rewards but then being kicked literally 2 days before season end is just horrible and if i dont receive season rewards ill probably just quit the game because of the time i wasted for this

Join us buddy, we are in silver 2... hit me in game Papa Kutti .. I am an officer myself and we don't kick anyone without a valid reason... we definitely don't kick active people...
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    I feel your pain bud.
    the same thing happened to me some time ago. one of the officers kicked me the day before the end of the season for no reason (I was very active at the time). And in retrospect it turned out that he was just a frustrated kid who kicked a few more people for no reason.

now i'm in retired alliance and this is the best decision i made in this game. no pressure,no drama,no bad pepole,just fun.

there is a lot of people who forgot that this is just a game and just put pressure on you to play 24/7. you need to thank them for kicked you.
    just find a new chill alliance and enjoy the game without any prresure.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Right now, I could go to my alliance and kick all 23 members.

Dew It
    Good enough for me
This discussion has been closed.