**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW overexploration?

Could someone explain me how is it possible to explore 6 lines with 4 attackers?

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Open up the bit where it shows the champs
  • Options
    GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    Only 4 champs

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Odd. Can you go backwards if there were no defenders on the path?
  • Options
    I confirm, there were no defenders on those lines.
    We did some AW with 4 attackers, some lines were still empty at the end.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Sorry, I just understand your remark... if you can go backwards while there were no defenders, you are exploiting a bug... because you will win the attack bonus multiple time...

I'll the score at the end of the war...

Thank you
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Grobubul said:

Sorry, I just understand your remark... if you can go backwards while there were no defenders, you are exploiting a bug... because you will win the attack bonus multiple time...

I'll the score at the end of the war...

Thank you

Not a bug, that is how the UNDO button works.
    You can undo to as far back as your last branch decision and have not done any fighting. So if there were not any defenders on a whole path in a section you would be able to go back and choose a 2nd whole different path to go on afterwards as well.

Explore stays in place, but you do not get your Energy back. So you do have to wait for Energy to build back up before continuing with a different path fully.

If you and your opponents are really only playing with 4 or 5 members only, then it would be your placement's fault for leaving whole segment paths empty (space out your defenders best you can with such little participation there is).

And can you really say that EITHER team (when only using 4-5 players) actually “deserves” to win when only handful of people are participating ?
  • Options
    Ok 👍
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    That’s just how many folks placed defense. Even if you didn’t place, you can still join attack.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    That is very clever, I never considered that as an option.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★
    I've used it on maps before where I know I have teammates who just sit at the entry way and don't explore. Not going to lose exploration on a war if I can use an undo and explore unexplored pathways.