**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken?

supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have one 4* generic gem, who does it help most and who would you use it on?

Who to awaken? 50 votes

Gwenpool
2%
Ashu_verma 1 vote
Wolverine
32%
winterthurMattyloJank39TROUBL3DRotellyBUZZdog3000Darkrider05Anonymous346ReinaDOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzSgtAnime1Carme1974shchong2Hellstorm_Klerr 16 votes
Ghost Rider
4%
FreakOrcaClaydeeezy 2 votes
Dr Voodoo
44%
NevvBJOHNOSA1995Golden_GuardiansupermanMKZJcray705mum_m2DarkZenvg2782AfridUkgenieSuperman69SpeedbumpJwallace25RealPastorNormanBJJAyushk12Jim0172TempestimnooneHugsForEveryone 22 votes
Hood
2%
edder123 1 vote
Scarlet Witch
6%
G0311DarkmaliceYkp66 3 votes
Hulk
8%
ZoddymamShevvelPaulcooper34Brimley 4 votes
Classic Spider Man
2%
Soulluition 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    It doesn't get much better than using a generic gem on Voodoo because he doesn't need any sig stones to go into him. He just needs to be awakened. The other real potential champions are wolverine, and scarlet witch but both need Gems chucked into them. Don't get me wrong it helps if Voodoo has a some sig levels, but doesn't need them like the others do.
  • Options
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider when he regens he regens a good amount of health he's also bleed immune and he has good synergies with some of the way OP new champs.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Wolverine
    I would awaken Spider-Man I accidentally picked Wolverine
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t do Ghost rider. His ability doesn’t add much to him. Not worth a generic. I would say either Wolverine Gwenpool or voodoo.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool is a horrible choice for a generic. It only reduces damage taken from special attacks. She doesn't need to be awakened at all to be honest.

Voodoo, SW, or Wolvie. Can't go wrong with either of those 3.
  • Options
    supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Dr Voodoo
    I just pulled a 4* doc oc, does he deserve to be in the awakening conversation?
  • Options
    Hulk
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Gwenpool is a horrible choice for a generic. It only reduces damage taken from special attacks. She doesn't need to be awakened at all to be honest.

Voodoo, SW, or Wolvie. Can't go wrong with either of those 3.
    She also reduces opponents defensive accuracy with her combo count awakened.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Wolverine
    If you haven't got a strong & RELIABLE REGEN champ, go with Wolverine, he must be awakened to be very good

if you already have a strong RELIABLE REGEN champ, go with Dr Voodoo or Ghost Rider, Dr V must be awakened to be very good

SW is still good, but need Sig level >60 to be powerful, but no where near pre v12.0 (but she is definitely not mediocre), but she needs to be awaken & have sig level high, so make sure you have enough signature stones for her

Don't spend your generic on any others, can wait for the class specific awaken, or wait for you to get 2nd time to dup
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Dr Voodoo
    FreakOrca wrote: »
    Ghost Rider when he regens he regens a good amount of health he's also bleed immune and he has good synergies with some of the way OP new champs.

Ghost rider will regen even if he is unduped.