**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is block when trying to parry not registering at all for some?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
The old parry issue seemed like when you went to block it just registered late recently especially in battlegrounds when I go to parry nothing even happens blocking doesn’t even register. And I continue to keep taking hits like the champion was unblockable. I have mainly noticed it in Battlegrounds but that’s maybe because I’ve been playing that more than anything the last couple days. And it has nothing to do with masochism. I’ll try to block nothing happens five hit combo try to block immediately again nothing happens five combo to the face again

Comments

• Options
    JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32
    This is exactly what is happening to me. It is weird though as it seems more persistent in certain game modes or in clusters and then to not happen as much. I am just kind of meh about it at this point. It makes me want to just put the game down out of exasperation. I am past being upset. That is probably a very bad sign
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    JHVS123 said:

This is exactly what is happening to me. It is weird though as it seems more persistent in certain game modes or in clusters and then to not happen as much. I am just kind of meh about it at this point. It makes me want to just put the game down out of exasperation. I am past being upset. That is probably a very bad sign

Could not have said it better
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Same thing, but happens to me in quests and AQ. about 40 to 50 % of the time I can't even intercept, the defender just runs through me even if I have thrown an attack. I tried after disabling the beta features, and it got a lot better in quests. But AQ still feels the same, I know it's day 5, but I have already revived twice in section 2 on map 5 which I have never had to do before.
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Like one youtuber told me, "if you still have issues, buy an iPhone, because kabam said issues are fixed" 😅🤣
  • Options

Like one youtuber told me, "if you still have issues, buy an iPhone, because kabam said issues are fixed" 😅🤣

I thought iOS were having the most issues?