**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AQ6 is Horrible.

Dear Kabam,

Requiring players to bring << Tech-Skill >> champs to clear the Poison + Power Snack paths in AQ6 @ tier 2 is stupid idea.

No skill champ has poison immunity albeit some of them can purify debuffs (e.g., Moleman, Hit Monkey). Therefore, my only option is to bring in Tech champs (i.e., robots) because they are immune to poison. Robots generate buffs, which cause the defenders to rapidly gain power due to the nodes’ Power Snack buff.

Oh, the input response (lag!!!) adds to the misery.

AI is passive as well. Too often, the defenders hold back special attack until sp3.

I like the simplicity of the new map layout. However, the design of the nodes’ buffs relative to paths’ class specifications sorely need re-work asap.

Lastly, please continue to provide free weekly potions to ease the suffering until all problems affecting the game are 100% resolved.

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 736 ★★★★
    I know of this tech champ, doesnt really gain buffs, unless you want to, likes poison, ussually kills opponents before they even gain 2 bars. Heard she's pretty good, but cant remember her name....
    Oh, right, it's Ghost😀. Try that.

Disclaimer: i have no idea who's on the path, if there are unghostable champs.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    100% agreed.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Dear Kabam,

Requiring players to bring << Tech-Skill >> champs to clear the Poison + Power Snack paths in AQ6 @ tier 2 is stupid idea.

No skill champ has poison immunity albeit some of them can purify debuffs (e.g., Moleman, Hit Monkey). Therefore, my only option is to bring in Tech champs (i.e., robots) because they are immune to poison. Robots generate buffs, which cause the defenders to rapidly gain power due to the nodes’ Power Snack buff.

Oh, the input response (lag!!!) adds to the misery.

AI is passive as well. Too often, the defenders hold back special attack until sp3.

I like the simplicity of the new map layout. However, the design of the nodes’ buffs relative to paths’ class specifications sorely need re-work asap.

Lastly, please continue to provide free weekly potions to ease the suffering until all problems affecting the game are 100% resolved.

I'm agree with the fact that AQ 6 is hardest now that before but trust me G2099 can clear de entire path without spent resources. I know that not everyone has her but with only 3 guys that have her is possible that path.