**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Official Trailer

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    This one should be interesting. I liked it better when the title was just “She-Hulk.” It seemed cleaner. also, good to see Ibom is back in some capacity. He and Wong had a nice bromance going
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Looks entertaining.
  • Options
    I haven't seen it yet, but saw images from it. Ima need that CGI to be better on release because right now it ain't it
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    The CGI was awful lol. I wasn't expecting movie quality, but I also wasn't expecting it to be that bad. Was excited to see Blonsky (I really hope they don't make his character a joke). I'm going in with extremely low expectations though. Have just not been able to enjoy like 90% of these Marvel Disney+ shows and this trailer really didn't do anything to change that lol.

Also, when in the MCU timeline does this show take place? I'm assuming prior to Endgame because Hulk's arm looks fine?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

The CGI was awful lol. I wasn't expecting movie quality, but I also wasn't expecting it to be that bad. Was excited to see Blonsky (I really hope they don't make his character a joke). I'm going in with extremely low expectations though. Have just not been able to enjoy like 90% of these Marvel Disney+ shows and this trailer really didn't do anything to change that lol.

Also, when in the MCU timeline does this show take place? I'm assuming prior to Endgame because Hulk's arm looks fine?

Maybe? Then again hulk is immortal and can eventually regenerate fully from any injury possible. In comics he once had is head cut off and eventually came back.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2022
    Buttehrs said:

Maybe? Then again hulk is immortal and can eventually regenerate fully from any injury possible. In comics he once had is head cut off and eventually came back.
    That depends if they end up going down that route. I need to actually watch the trailer but it could be before shang chi or during.

Edit: watched it, yeah I'm thinking either before or during shang chi
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Haha, I know. But I wasn't sure if MCU Hulk had regenerating capabilities like in the comics. Because I also didn't think the gauntlet would hurt him (they said it's giving off gamma, so I thought it would amp up his powers if anything...sadly, we didn't get a good ol' savage Hulk beatdown in Endgame :'( ).
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

That depends if they end up going down that route. I need to actually watch the trailer but it could be before shang chi or during.

Edit: watched it, yeah I'm thinking either before or during shang chi
    They already did reference it when banner said he tried to shoot himself and the other guy spit the bullet out
    Oh snap, I did forget about that.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Tatiana Maslaney. Nuff said.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I knew Roger Corman was still alive, but I had no idea he was still working!
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I'm not as interested as I was with the Hawkeye Loki and Moon Knight Trailers bit definitely doesn't look boring
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Has a lot of Hollywood RomCom vibes
    Not my cup of tea but I can see why it will be another successful show
    I hope they somehow find ways to set up Red Hulk
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    CGI is looking wonky and I’m hoping that they have She-Hulk be bulkier than she looks now, not much more but still more. They absolutely nailed her hair though
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    She looks like Tigra rather than she hulk, expected her to be more muscular :/
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    the cgi looks more like Shrek than a marvel film
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Bulmkt said:

Ms marvel on the other hand looks woke…

How? Shes a Pakistani teenager in the comics that's been around for about 15 years now. The show looks to follow them pretty closely aside from altering her power origin.
    Maybe comic is woke then…
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Ms marvel on the other hand looks woke…

What does woke mean in this context?