**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How about a compensation store?

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Obviously with the act 6 nerf and inevitable bug “fix” compensation package, we are seeing more compensation posts at the moment. So let me apologize for one more. That said, this isn’t a “when will…” post.

I’ve seen several players state compensation of resources will go to waste because it will all go to overflow. Cue in a brand new compensation store. My proposal is this: we are given a compensation currency to spend in a store at our leisure whenever kabam needs to offer a comp. No more revives and pots expiring in stash- buy them when you need them. Want shards/crystals instead? Great. Everybody can tailor their compensation to their needs/progression in game.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    I feel like this just permanently gives leeway for issues where compensation is needed
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I think it can be a good idea. I don’t think it needs to be a permanent fixture, but for major issues like the state of the game we are in and knowing a large compensation package is coming, I do like the idea of having them set up a store with no limits on items and we each get a certain amount of currency to use so we can choose what we want as compensation. Obviously would need to be tailored to progression level.

Each item would cost 1 currency and again no limits on said items.
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    Great idea!
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Its actually an wonderful idea. Hope this thread gets more views
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I mean, I can understand how this is an idea, but no company is going to normalize Compensation.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Genius! The lengths...🧞