**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra arena w/ Sigil Witch?! πŸ‘€...

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Very interesting to see... Not announced - Please do tell me more!

Β«1345

Comments

• Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48 β˜…
    Just saw the three arenas too, it’ll be nice to finally get a chance to test her out
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What is the prediction for 5* and 6*?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Meh, just a 3-star for collection I guess.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good luck to all who are grinding
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have everything, but I'll take the 3* and the Cav Shards. ;)
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    finally a way to obtain the 3-star version! too bad the 2-star one isn't available via milestones, I hope we'll be able to get her somehow eventually
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I see that there are tokens in the milestones.
    I don't know how many tokens are needed to get a Scarlet Witch Sigil in the store off the top of my head.

But, let's say you have tokens from when you paid and you get enough tokens from the objectives: Can you purchase SW Sigil from the Store, or do you also need to have paid Sigil active?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    anyone got predictions for 1-5% cutoff?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

altavista said:

I don't know how many tokens are needed to get a Scarlet Witch Sigil in the store off the top of my head.

But, let's say you have tokens from when you paid and you get enough tokens from the objectives: Can you purchase SW Sigil from the Store, or do you also need to have paid Sigil active?

You need to have the sigil in order to spend the tokens
    But Can get a 30 Day free pass if getting top 5
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anyone know how long it would take to get 7.5mil off the top of their heads? Kinda wanna get that 3* sigil witch
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

Anyone know how long it would take to get 7.5mil off the top of their heads? Kinda wanna get that 3* sigil witch

i just got to 7 mil and it's been 3 hours. i've got 103 6*s so if you have more then you'll do it much quicker
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,473 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

Takes me 1.5 hours including the initial buildup using trash champs. When my streak is going about an hour depending on how much multitaskingI'm doing
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 β˜…β˜…
    I'll be grinding the 5 stars and 4 stars in this arena, for sure.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    I did a half arsed run through after work, lost my streak twice, sitting on 4.5m without trying and I have a lousy roster. I'll be out all day tomorrow enjoying the sweet scent of burning nitromethane so I wanted to get better than halfway today.

I'll get 3* sigil witch, just to annoy the boy. That will leave the 'pools, thanos and weaponX as the only missing champs in my roster.

Of course, he will claim he is "not interested in chasing useless trophy champs" which will make it all the more sweeter since that was his excuse after gifting when he did not get Kang.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    So, someone disagrees that my oldest son will be annoyed or that I will get SG, either way, you're talking essaitch1tee
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

It takes me roughly two hours. I have 36 6*, so I run my battery of top 5* to get to 15 series wins, then three 30 minute sessions to go through 12 series each for my 6*. Puts me around 8MM.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Curious if they will run this arena again in the future. If so that would be cool. A way all players who are able can get a 3* Scarlet Sigil.