**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the Highest Amount of Units you’ve had at once?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
For me it was recently and it was only 710. I would’ve kept saving but I realized that I could unlock Willpower as I already had one of the Blue Cores and I gotta say Willpower is a Game Changer

Comments

• 5k once
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    5 or 6k. I'm on 5k+ now, not bought any since the DP Piggy bank. Just saving for Cyber weekend since LAST cyber weekend.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Just over 2K
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    12k for my first ever july 4th last year. Don't think I had been able to save up past 2k before that.

Also don't think I can save up that much ever again, takes too much time to arena.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I had about 39k for gifting at one point.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    45k after comp from Mroc
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Lol wish I had played MROC now. I think I saved up to around 2500 once, but I rarely do arenas unless it’s a special on or I’m stuck at the Abyss collector or something.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 973 ★★★★
    5k. I was saving to buy suicides, but I ended up spending all of it on gifting. Managed to pull a 5* weapon x so it wasn't all a waste...
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Over 50,000 last month. There’s just nothing to buy. I don’t see a lot of values in July 4th and Cyber deals or gifting events. I did buy 10,000 Act 7 offer twice recently, so I’m down to 30,000+ now.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    36k units at one point...can't seem to save :)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Holding 21k now, most I’ve had at one time
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 198 ★★
    20K more or less.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't been below 10k units in years. Mostly free to play so I always make sure I have enough units on hand. I've had over 30k units twice. I've got about 16k atm.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    RicoShay said:

This photo is from 2 months before gifting. I believe they purchased some odins to get above the 200k line but the guy is an insane player. Warbound several times, amazing alliance leader, super skilled guy.

The guy still grinds arena but nowhere near as much as last year and rightfully so

@Noobda Hope this is enough proof

Edit 2.0. Proof:

He went all the way past 215k before trading for GGC's

20k arena fights to get that? Wow! Amazing!!
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I saved 7k for last years gifting event. Boy did it go quick. I think I burned through it all in the first day.
  • YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 108
    Noobda said:

RicoShay said:

This photo is from 2 months before gifting. I believe they purchased some odins to get above the 200k line but the guy is an insane player. Warbound several times, amazing alliance leader, super skilled guy.

The guy still grinds arena but nowhere near as much as last year and rightfully so

@Noobda Hope this is enough proof

Edit 2.0. Proof:

He went all the way past 215k before trading for GGC's

Man I am shocked ! Absolute beast player he is!

/AbsoluteUnits