**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This June, prepare to battle for your life, and take the Crown as America's All Star!

13»

Comments

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 316 ★★
    So... Apparently something in the legendary EQ is also bugged, as my sp3 didn't do damage. Gotta see whether it's only a single case or if it affects only particular champions but it was weird. So far only noticed it in legendary.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★

Curious which champion (Wiccan or Hulking) will be in the arenas first? Knowing that would probably impact possibly who I choose for my free 3*.

So I ended up choosing 3* Wiccan and 2* Hulking, which is what I saw @RichTheMan do as well.
    That's funny. I did as well. Never checked to see if anyone else did.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★

Curious which champion (Wiccan or Hulking) will be in the arenas first? Knowing that would probably impact possibly who I choose for my free 3*.

So I ended up choosing 3* Wiccan and 2* Hulking, which is what I saw @RichTheMan do as well.
    That's funny. I did as well. Never checked to see if anyone else did.
    I wasn't checking, just happen to watch the video and noticed it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    First ever 6-Star pulled from cavalier crystal.

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    First month I didn't explore the event quest 100% due to the issue with the Wiccan boss.