**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage: May 30 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FisefarFisefar Posts: 82
    I was gonna make some final adjustments to defense, n now game is down. This will most probably affect the war outcome.
    Will Kabam cancel upcoming war?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Dee_1001 said:

You get a day to set defense and not too sure what they can do at this point. Also don't think there's anything kabam miike can do.

Responses like this really get under my skin.
    Irrespective of how long you get and for whatever reason if reliance is placed on the time allowed to do something and that time is subsequently cut short, there is a legitimate argument that it would be unfair to punish those caught out.

The whole "you've had X amount of time to get it done" argument is usually made by the person at fault who doesn't want to take responsibility or allow a reasonable extension. It is worse when it is made by someone without a dog in the fight and is sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
    Agreed bro, that's why there's an allotted time for placement. Like for example I place last on my bg cause I got a much wider roster for defense whereas our other members on the bg with a small roster for defense places first so I can adjust my picks on defense for diversity. and sometimes when they are busy I just place at the final 3 to 2 hrs of placement.
    good thing for today's war, AQ was off so they got the roster availability and placed their defenders much earlier and so did I too.
    Sorry man; but the fact that you talk about broad roster means u r placing whatever u have available or feel like. This means u r not on a serious war alliance.
    The fact that its early on a new season, with new recruits and such.. even the last minute placement arrangement is important...
    This situation really affects a lot of people, and we all know what happened the last time they cancelled the points of a war.. it was a huge cluster...

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I'm glad we're finally going to get compensation!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

I'm glad we're finally going to get compensation!

You didn’t hear the news the compensation broke.
  • PupuchePupuche Posts: 2
    Esto afecta a los que hacemos arena. Lo más probable es que no haya compensación por el mal rato que nos hacen pasar.
  • Ionian888Ionian888 Posts: 13

Hey everybody, we are aware that the game is not loading right now. We are working to address this as quickly as possible. Please stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

I understand you have much and much problems in this game, but will me more helpful to let us kno kinda how much it will take.
    Take my case for example: i want to grind for a 6* doom in arenas, but cannot at the momeny. I needed to have everything on a cd timer since my rooster is undeveloped

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I doubt kabam even cares.. they still get money

We still need some to place defenders in our ally, afterwhich we can move better defenders in strategic nodes.. eh?!? now only few defenders are present.. congrats to the other ally.. or hope they are in the same boat.
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    Pffft....compensation. Just need this war canceled. Was unable to set defense
  • BamajdBamajd Posts: 72
    How is it fair for some to get ahead in arenas? That’s not right. Lots of people can play while most cannot
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

What about the alliances that utilized the 20hrs for placement properly, do we get compensation if the war is canceled for the alliances that didn’t use time well?
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Bamajd said:

How is it fair for some to get ahead in arenas? That’s not right. Lots of people can play while most cannot

Don't think Kabam cares one bit, and says it's affecting everyone as an excuse. I"m holding off using units and arena boost, since these boosts are time-sensitive. Watching the loading screen as the time ticks away with the boost on, it's fricking annoying!!
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Jeal79 said:

What about the alliances that utilized the 20hrs for placement properly, do we get compensation if the war is canceled for the alliances that didn’t use time well?
    Compensation for what? What would you have lost? You place defenders then war gets cancelled... You lose nothing. There's nothing to compensate.

Wow. I think some people have contracted "compensation-fever"
    That war could make the difference for a higher rank though. Kabam could bump up the season rewards one rank like they've done before.
    Just cancel the war and everyone is happy. Free loyalty
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

That war could make the difference for a higher rank though. Kabam could bump up the season rewards one rank like they've done before.

When war is cancelled its cancelled for everyone. Nobody gains or loses rank. Its a level playing field.
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    First
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    How about fixing all the problems while you're at it! Been playing this game since it's launch. Been almost a year and you have completely almost ruined the game. And you'll never be able to fix it!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    JSimon said:

Stop crying compensation. Stop crying foul. Stop complaining. As much as I agree with all of it, whining on a forum is going to do NOTHING.

You want change? Hit them where it hurts. STOP SPENDING MONEY. Hit them with 1 star reviews.

At the end of the day, Kabam is a business. Nothing lights a fire under them more than effecting their profits.

Until then, enjoy a picture of my dogs, Loki and Gamora.

Adorable ❤️