**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you feel about this months side quest?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
It was alright for me tbh. The rewards just weren't right and the difficulty nothing to bad...

At least there giving away a bit of T5 and a bit of T2 or T3. Also at least Wong and Rintrah were done pretty well (looking forward to the next featured)

How do you feel about this months side quest? 152 votes

Amazing
1%
Lovejoy72SirGamesBond 2 votes
Good
3%
EaglesFlyHighGarloEtherionGodBeurky38RillianCorrupt273 6 votes
Ok
25%
DrZolaSnizzbarTendersquadDrenlinzuffyShaggyMJohnyzeroMagonusReferencercm2017MysterioanggafkBowTieJohnZADO1991Colinwhitworth69RockypantherxHector_1475GreekhitFilledPizzaUvogin 38 votes
Bad
14%
GrandOldKaiphillgreenJazz_MessengerJohnjunior4LosPayosRangelsMalreck04狼行天下AldacDenzel116Webby72Havanaknight_colodangarang122GinjabredMonstaKrishna24Soyheyor123SkyLord7000SoulcrisherBuggyDClownWayWorn2525 22 votes
Super bad
8%
Mr_Platypusjdrum663spiderbites0196Etm34AMS94Thoye3houndogακι30ishLBN1Barri8CabbageRancherTrongNovwheatmann 13 votes
Horrible side quest
26%
QuikPikDarth_StewiecausticSceptilemaniacRepto23PrimeSaviour_27Logan00Sachhyam257Liquidkoldmikeimp123Little_Crocodili29_Sham_Suros_moonbrahimpi99DeaconDes99Silver_SagaTrenzaloreGarrettNReignkingTW 41 votes
Worst side quest we've ever gotten
19%
Antony687Stu198311CassyRaikisbrandinhoCanuckDownUnderliving_legend_1Ironman3000Iron_Spider7125FiiNCHRenaxqqRonSwansonDkcody42rajon0casual0DracarusFrydaySHIELD4AGENTNoobdaMrMojo_Rizn 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Avi146 said:

I mean the rewards are not as good.
    But the t4cc in the store is nice and besides with so much going on
    Act 8.1 beta
    Battlegrounds
    Eternity of Pain

It was better to have an easy side quest with rewards that we got.I’m not disappointed tbh.

Yeah I agree the mystical store was an amazing addition and one I hope to see brought back in another future side quest. But yeah you're right with Act 8 beta, BG and eternity of pain it was a busy month for them, while this side quest wasn't the best, this month kabbam nailed it in my opinion with eternity of pain and Sigil arena, it was a good month for content but side quest in my opinion could have being more improved. I hope next month at least the side quest will be entertaining if not the good news act 6 is getting nerfed so that will give people a lot content to explore for this next month, including me😌👌💯
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Avi146 said:

Act 8.1 beta
    Battlegrounds
    Eternity of Pain

It was better to have an easy side quest with rewards that we got.I’m not disappointed tbh.

This month's side quest sucked because it's basically just doing the same quests over and over again with 0 change to them
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm not a fan. I mostly just do day 7. It's not terrible but It feels like a chore.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    It could have never been worse than this!
  • Options
    LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    Bad
    Boooooooooring...
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    It was poorly done!
    Not fun!
    Just "okay" rewards!
    The crystals from all of the side events the last 3 months seem to have gotten worse and worse.
    The highest champ i pulled this month was one 4*.
    Every other champ i pulled from those crummy crystals was 3*. There has been a steady decline in the quality of drops from "special" event crystals. They are giving out
    fewer of them and the drops rates are just stupid for special crystals!
    I am steady losing interest in our "special" events and "special" event crystals.
    And with all the in game problems i have experienced these last couple of months?
    Struggling through freezes, game crashes, heavies not working, insane lag, logging out and back in again to get out of daily quests, etc. has not been worth enduring to build crystals that seem to only have 3* champs in them.
    This entire month has just been a crashing bore! Even at the end of it i will not have anything to show for a months game play but PART of some things i need and a stack of 3 stars!
    Feels like a wasted month.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Ok
    I have no T4cc, so could’ve been worse
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,079 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Bad
    Lame rewards and easy fights. Just my own personal experience

Difficulty should have been more high and rewards should have been better should
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Bad
    Atleast gold rewards should have been more, catalysts and shards rewards are low, so why don't they just punch up the gold rewards. 75k gold per day I would have said good
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Horrible side quest
    Not only were the rewards sub-par, but it wasn’t fun or challenging. I’m crossing my fingers that this side quest will be difficult, with the rewards to back it up
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Ok
    Ghost12 said:

Avi146 said:

Act 8.1 beta
    Battlegrounds
    Eternity of Pain

Yeah I agree the mystical store was an amazing addition and one I hope to see brought back in another future side quest. But yeah you're right with Act 8 beta, BG and eternity of pain it was a busy month for them, while this side quest wasn't the best, this month kabbam nailed it in my opinion with eternity of pain and Sigil arena, it was a good month for content but side quest in my opinion could have being more improved. I hope next month at least the side quest will be entertaining if not the good news act 6 is getting nerfed so that will give people a lot content to explore for this next month, including me😌👌💯
    Oh yea forgot the Sigil Arena…
    The first time I reached above 5mil points in arena. True next month better have some insane rewards and I’ll take a good difficulty
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Ok
    Ceder said:

Avi146 said:

Act 8.1 beta
    Battlegrounds
    Eternity of Pain

This month's side quest sucked because it's basically just doing the same quests over and over again with 0 change to them
    That I agree… it’s boring
    I also didn’t play all of em.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It's worse than bad.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Didn’t play the sidequest since I was at the capverdian beach the last two weeks. Don’t feel like diving into the sidequest this month anymore, this mcoc month is somehow done
  • Options
    And yet! It drags on and on and on like the lag in the game!
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    Good
    Easy? yes.
    Boring? yes..

But, for me, the store was nice because I have very few t4cc, so I can get some valuable catalyst for my roster.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,763 ★★★★★
    Ok
    It was structured weirdly. Why not have seven quests for the seven days of the week? Now we had six quests and a bonus quest that popped up every now and again, which made it hard to keep track of things. If I hadn't done the side quest for a couple of days, I had to go into each quest to see if I had one of those entry tickets or not. It was just...needlessly obtuse.

Add to that the fact that the game simply just stopped giving out entry tickets this week and things got even more confusing.

It's not all bad, though. I personally haven't minded the rewards that were given out. The ability to choose our own t4cc was amazing since I've been on a science spree with my recent rank-ups. Couple that with the rewards from the BG beta and I'd say it was a fairly okay month. Obviously we're still waiting for monthly TB or Paragon content/rewards, but until then I think this SQ served its purpose.
  • Options
    WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    Someone help me please i did every week but still missing one dormamu and should not get more key this week too??
  • Options
    WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53

• Options
    It is a good question: why were there not seven days or even six regular days and the special? But the answer is simple! So kabam can control our ability to obtain the higher tier rewards and limit how much we can get! Making sure it isn't quite enough for anything to be completed! And to control our (free) growth as much as possible from a side event.
    In addition, the number of crystals has been reduced from previous month. The drops for the last 3 months have steadily gone down hill!
    All of this because kabam is bothered by the feeling they have been having to give too much away for free already, in the compensation packs!
    Frankly kabams iron grip on how quickly they allow free players to grow is getting old!