95% Done with Act 7 Exploration!

EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
So I've had to work backwards, since I found the 7.4 Kang boss to be way more fun and easier than 7.3. I've managed to whittle 7.3 to 7 paths and I'm now hitting a wall. On Cruel to be Kind I need more practice on the path with venom gwenpool and hood, while I need to rank up shock champions. Right now I only have a Bwdo at r4 and I wanna take her to r5 before I do it. For All Ravens are Black I have plenty of good cosmic options but that Bishop tears me a new one every time I attempt it. The silver surfer path I need more practice on, and the 3 boss options for this chapter are total nightmares for me. Finally for Death may Die the selective timestream path is all that remains, which is giving me so much trouble because I only have a r1 5* Modok so I can't cheese it. I'm counting on Bwdo for the majority of this path. I'm hoping to have at least Cruel to be kind finished by the end of the week, but it's rough when I make a minor mistake and have to restart the path because I have no revives or units. I will post the Act 7 rewards when I 100% it and hopefully I get a kitty pryde! I don't have her at any rarity and I really want her!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    good luck, you're almost there! i promise you the rewards are worth the effort, and don't hesitate to post a question if you're in need of some tips for your last few paths
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    It's what I'm doing with Act 5 exploration in my path to Thronebreaker, Just doing what I can to minimize my units use.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★

With that little left, I would suggest this plan: Spend all your free time farming health potions and revives for a week, then do as many paths as you can, even if it is only one. Rinse and repeat.

It's what I did to explore Act 7.3.6 and 7.4.6. Good luck.

where are some good spots to farm revives? I know ROL Ws is good for health pots but idk about revives
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★

With that little left, I would suggest this plan: Spend all your free time farming health potions and revives for a week, then do as many paths as you can, even if it is only one. Rinse and repeat.

where are some good spots to farm revives? I know ROL Ws is good for health pots but idk about revives
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/292951/best-place-according-to-you-to-farm-revives

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/292951/best-place-according-to-you-to-farm-revives

thanks!
    edited June 2022
    I've been farming revives and they came in clutch! I beat the selective timestream path with hyp sp1 spam, torch and bwdo. Fought Kang with hype and beat him. I just finished the cosmic avalanche path using red mags and AA and didn't need to revive, and im now doing be like water. If I finish this today without using any revives ill stock up some more before taking on the last 4 paths on 7.3.4.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    well done summoner

well done summoner

thanks! I just finished the be like water, im in the home stretch now!
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★

So I've had to work backwards, since I found the 7.4 Kang boss to be way more fun and easier than 7.3. I've managed to whittle 7.3 to 7 paths and I'm now hitting a wall. On Cruel to be Kind I need more practice on the path with venom gwenpool and hood, while I need to rank up shock champions. Right now I only have a Bwdo at r4 and I wanna take her to r5 before I do it. For All Ravens are Black I have plenty of good cosmic options but that Bishop tears me a new one every time I attempt it. The silver surfer path I need more practice on, and the 3 boss options for this chapter are total nightmares for me. Finally for Death may Die the selective timestream path is all that remains, which is giving me so much trouble because I only have a r1 5* Modok so I can't cheese it. I'm counting on Bwdo for the majority of this path. I'm hoping to have at least Cruel to be kind finished by the end of the week, but it's rough when I make a minor mistake and have to restart the path because I have no revives or units. I will post the Act 7 rewards when I 100% it and hopefully I get a kitty pryde! I don't have her at any rarity and I really want her!

You get a 3-4 gem crystal right? Who are you gonna use it on depending on what it is
    Ceder said:

You get a 3-4 gem crystal right? Who are you gonna use it on depending on what it is
    Sorry for the super late response but I got a 3-4 mystic gem and I used it on Doom who I pulled from one of my Nexus 6*s
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

If you have a ranked Diablo and run suicides you can autofight ROL for health potions. He can clear the whole thing.