**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regrets, deception and no rewards.

I spent a lot of units and Mephisto kept regenerating like crazy. I should learn not to spend units yet here I am again.

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Or just watch a video beforehand.....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I didn't have any issues fighting him, or with his Regen. Using the Boosts properly helped. My issue was with the lag. Cost me quite a bit.
  • ritual01ritual01 Posts: 11
    I did watch videos, heck I always do when playing on special events but his regen was a real pain in the ass. Not even 4* 5/50 iceman did the work and I am a good player, somehow I ended up taking him down with Quake.
    But I end up spending a surprising amount of 450+ units.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I guess what the actual title of this thread should have been was "Disappointed".
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    If you couldn't beat him with a 5/50 Iceman then I would question your self assessment of your own abilities.
    Just saying...

This is true!!!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    You'll get better...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And sometimes ya gotta walk away instead of throwing good units after bad...
  • Rap wrote: »
    And sometimes ya gotta walk away instead of throwing good units after bad...

This is true. I remember having to walk away from Ming-na's at the end, and the top difficulty rifts when they first came out. Sometimes you have to know when you are beat, and have to get better or get a better roster and try again down the road.
    I do admin that I have to improve, so far I have beat RTL, ROL, Act 4, Goldblum and soon to be uncollected but I do realize I have to improve my skills when in the fight and when choosing my team as sometimes hitting opponents is not enough and other skills are required.

I felt truly disappointed for the first week but after that I was able to see a better picture. Since then I feel my skills using Quake have improved by 100% 😎.