Dual Crystals

Anonymous15Anonymous15 Member Posts: 12
Which dual crystal do you guys like the most? Which one do you think have the best odd of getting a good champ?

Dual Crystals 60 votes

Mutant Skill
61%
SnizzbarThe_ChumpMattDRKCupidMalreck04TheAngryOneBowTieJohnWine_LoverSnakepL0TUS_MANTISkurogami24BAStrongEwell65SSS69FilledPizzaBocksaroxKillswitch01Iron_Spider7125IronGladiator22RenaxqqBe_Somebody 37 votes
Mystic Sci
10%
RasiloverSCP15040casual0Sahil_R_RanaDraconic_12RatedSViper 6 votes
Cosmic Tech
28%
Terrack87_solopoloSandeepSChuck_Canuck75ChampZ2RebarkIronman3000Blizzard28Avocago65ShiroMikazukiRiptideSkiddy212Barri8N0madwheatmannProtogenoi 17 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,193 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Tech
    Cause I wanted cosmic iso for my hercules
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Cosmic Tech
    I want a dupe on my CGR and Herc. Would also like a knull, omega, imiw, and CASW.
  • KattohSKattohS Member Posts: 717 ★★
    Wozzle007 said:

I only open Dual Crystals when I need iso for a specific class rank up. I know 5* are still relevant for a large cohort of players, but personally I won’t use my rank up resources unless it’s for 6*. Now if we had 6* Dual Class I’d say Mutant/Skill but until then meh.

The only duals I open are the 4*. Same amount of iso and I don’t keep dupping 5* cyclops
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    Cosmic Tech
    I'm after herc and nimrod. Would take a corvus, cgr, omega sentinel too but dont think she is added to the pool yet.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Mutant Skill
    Looking for 5 star versions of Wmags, Apoc, Wolverine and Omega
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    the one I need the iso for.

The real question should be... when will 6 start dual class crystals be available in the crystal tab. With about 70 different champions, it would still not be that useful for targeting a champ... but it would feel like you have a chance, and could at least target a capability.

Incursion 6 star crystals should be a thing too.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

Those crystals are just a fake!
    It has been already 3 times, when I was out of some specific ISO and was opening dual crystals, becase I thought my chances were higher...
    Nope, it was overall around 20 to 80 percent of getting the right class.
    Once I have opened arounf 10 of dual Skill/Mutant and got only skill champs, it is such a sad story that I do not have the footage of this!

.......... really? Do we need to have the RNG talk?

Edit: okay, I actually have a minute so let me explain some things.

1. Dual crystals have two classes in them. Have you ever pulled anything else? Thus, they fulfill your purpose of getting a higher likelihood of one of the two classes than a regular crystal.
    2. There is not a "right class" that you can pull. There is a class that you might be targeting, but it is not like Kabam can read your mind and then nefariously chuckle as they rig your RNG to keep giving you the other class.
    3. This only makes sense if you only want iso or champs from one of the two classes. If the crystal really was rigged to give you 80% one class and 20% of another specified class, that would be even more awesome and highly regarded by players.
    4. That sucks for you, but it is how the crystals are designed and marketed. Nothing sketchy, just some bad luck for you.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Mutant Skill
    Only in 4 star crystals, though. Otherwise, it's just give me a chance at everything in 5 stars when I draw a 5 star crystal.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Mutant Skill
    I open the Mutant Skill every day in hopes to pull an Archangel. Wish me luck guys 🤲
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 330 ★★★
    It depends on the roster, i personally am targeting good skill champs. So, mutant/skill for me