**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Xpool questions and concerns.

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
so theres 2 questions that are a big deal when talking about xpool. (my xpool is 6* r3 sig 20)

1. first being his crit rate. during xpools sp2 crits are below 1000 dmg. is this supposed to be the dmg out put? this dmg occures both with a full synergy team and none synergy team in different game modes.(even on class advantage fights like the Winter soldier fight the crits are strangely low)

2.if you pay attention to the names and the synergy champs effected, it does not show xpool even tho it is the champ being asked for. there are other synergies that show the xpool name that applies that synergy so im guessing the one without the full name isnt getting the synergy. can someone in the kabam team clarify if this works or not and maybe get it updated if its supposed to work or not.
(the synergy that increases deadpools bleed by 20% should apply to xpool as well since its the champ on the synergy)

Comments

• So I don't know anything about the first one, but the second question I have a theory or hypothesis. I think that it just days Deadpool, not x force, because jtbwas either a typo or just because it is a single pool and the image shows which one. He gets the synergy and I've tried it before. The other image, since it has different pools, names each one individually so that you know which specific pools it is talking about since there are multiple but not all. But I could be completely wrong