**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Problems connecting

Comments

• They hacked the company. Global attacked
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    not good for map 6.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    edited November 2017
    Well has this happend since 8 pm PDT
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    @Kabam Miike 30 min timers? For map 6 this will kill us
  • Claro67Claro67 Posts: 11
    I've lost my champ twice in aq.. what about a compensation objects????

Every update has these issues. And do not even compensate players with objects to remedy the damage you do to your superficial work.
    You should really be ashamed.
  • SalentoboySalentoboy Posts: 11
    edited November 2017
    very bad for map 6.damn @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko any some news?
    or silence
  • Di nuovo in manutenzione emergenza.ma noi che abbiamo anche speso soldi abbiamo diritto a qualche rimborso per questi problemi , giusto ?
    why does it take so long for @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko to give a reply when things go bad. just wait and wait . there should be a red flag = problem , amber = fix running, green = fixed. On front page. Just any kind of update would help
  • Rubyjk wrote: »
    Di nuovo in manutenzione emergenza.ma noi che abbiamo anche speso soldi abbiamo diritto a qualche rimborso per questi problemi , giusto ?
    mmm non credo. al massimo metteranno i passi a 30 min e ti danno 2 pozze. non ho mai visto rimborsare cash
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Relax they re fixing the glitch where bounty missions paid out 100 5*crystals instead of shards to the initiator..
  • patel3186patel3186 Posts: 47
    edited November 2017
    2 and half day of grinding total waste and now won’t able to get blade thanks Kabam for ruining my whole grind n thanks for not apologizing or get compensation since that is something you guys never appreciated to community or never will do so keep the good work and doing great job
  • It has been more than 2 hrs now @Kabam Doot @Kabam Miike @etc not even a message from ur side :(
    game is back , try to log on
    yes now it works but even 30 minutes refills have been put. Infamous

it is time to organize another boycott. they have to finish off like that.
    still getting network errors and disconnected.Not sure if problem has been fixed
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Managed 3 fights in Arena and then... Kabam!
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I hate being told to keep calm. Makes me mad!
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Game up game down. Unplayable, and still one hour timer.
    does not help, when you are in a fight
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    The game is down again!
  • 3+ hours of issues and lost AQ and Event Quest time.... no connection at all or partial / spotty connections over the last 15 minutes or so.... not awesome. Running latest Android OS, app version, and not a Wi-Fi or cellular issue. Please compensate (within game.... tier 4 class catalysts maybe)!
  • Help!! I can’t connect there has to be something up with the last update
  • Last time I made comment on here they took it down and said they would ban me from the forums I'm not going to use bad language but you really are having a laff now I mean what is it going to take for you guys to sort these issues out it's not on and it's not fair to your customers who spend money on the game by rights with the money that the game has made servers should work at all times and when IT DOESNT happen COMPENSATE people cheers
  • same
    sorry members, i tried to inform you, but game is unstable. got to wait for support to say something
  • The game is up, down, down, up Wth cmon :'(