**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Problems connecting

Comments

• tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    alliance member has logged in, but its a risk if you do. Support must confirm that this problem has been resolved. there could be a few problems running at the same. Good luck
  • TrungTrung Posts: 2
    Conecting is problem? Not, i have problem when i log in my account. It's super hard.
  • TrungTrung Posts: 2
    Pleased come back soon. Thank!
  • CowboiupCowboiup Posts: 2
    Same here for hours now
    i think there are several problems at the same time, but no updates from support
  • People in my alliance that have Iphones are able to login. Looks like maybe its an android issue now.
    i have a iphone 7 and have been disconnected, its a risk logging on.
  • @Kabam Miike any statement? Any information?
  • Harsh17Harsh17 Posts: 5
    https://youtu.be/EmgolETm1iQ
    probably kabam is resolving this thats why this big maintainance has arrived no idea but i guess this is the reason...
    i dont know why yet kabam is silent
  • Still not able to connect and not my Wi-Fi able to play other games.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    still unstable.....
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    Starting to wonder if this has been done deliberately to distract the players from the fact they nerfed Gwen Pool...
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    Although looking at that video it appears she was greatly improved lol
    can anyone confirm that game is stable
    i have logged on, quest team have moved , i waiting for energy
  • SAME
  • finally working again
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Are u people gonna respond or not?I don't wanna lose a potential 4*hela or Thor ragnarok from the log in calendar
  • shimonkanashimonkana Posts: 9
    3jj3b21bmhhj.png

game is working now for me but now this.
    bye bye blade.
  • NullifierxNullifierx Posts: 11
    Game was down almost 3 hours during AQ. We need 30 MINUTE TIMERS.
    yes a few fights in arena, good luck members
  • Same I feel like I won't get my daily rewards
  • Claro67Claro67 Posts: 11
    I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing in the game! Thank you so much for reporting this! I have sent this up to ensure our teams are aware. Thank you so much for your patience while we get these issues looked into further!

Seriously? Really Rimehaven... are you SERIOUS?????
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Couldn't complete valour challenge or move in AQ as game was down I hope your sorting out compensation as this happens every update it's getting beyond a joke now.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing in the game! Thank you so much for reporting this! I have sent this up to ensure our teams are aware. Thank you so much for your patience while we get these issues looked into further!

U must be joking? After so long and you guys reply this????? ... UNACCEPTABLE
  • Same here 🙄 🙄
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Yes it's down. They're on it. It may lead into Maintenance. I hear you, though. I was in the middle of a Bounty. It happens, I guess. Nothing we can do.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Complete joke