**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Screen moved [More Info Needed]

edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Some players met this bug - game screen moved to the left, and phone menu appeared, just like with non-fullscreen apps.
JFIoDIEeBQs.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Lenovo tab a3500-H, Android 4.4
    60S-5PiM8JM.jpg
    Uu_VWeD9N-Y.jpg
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I'm having this problem as well. Android tablet.
  • IDX1274IDX1274 Posts: 13
    edited November 2017
    My screen has moved UP so that I can only just barely if at all see the tools along the top of screen. Can't see energy meter, gold, alliance moves, mai n menu, et al..... Android tablet. Please help!
  • 1b6qylq2n0ma.jpg
    Top menus all but unseeable if you look at top. I can just barely click them to drop down.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @IDX1274 and @Carames. Can you both let me know the specific model of device that you're using, as well as the OS version? Thanks.
  • HP Slate 7 HD - Android version 4.2.2 I know its "not supported" but I play on it daily. This is making it hard to function.
  • iPad 2017, last iOS version
    p7lU-bki_-o.jpg
  • LG X power
    6SUPQ-4IT-8.jpg
    juJPh7KZdQg.jpg
    7lzxKYqNeLY.jpg
  • Asus tf300tg, android jelly bean 4.2
    ff-gseDpbXs.jpg
  • edited November 2017
    Sony xperia z1
    WAm1OLyC2Og.jpg
    McTsuHf8mgI.jpg
  • Tablet, Android 4.2.2
    Ni4ljmCPr_0.jpg
  • Prestigio Multipad 4 ultimate 8.0 3g
    Android 4.2.1gTSlGHE2QDg.jpg
    0Fr-1Ava3Jo.jpg
  • Sony c2105, Android 4.2.2.
    jviLHbXVqRc.jpg
  • iPhone 5S
    oDlCiAn2ICY.jpg
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey Crushtest. Are these all your devices, or are you getting screenshots from other players? Thanks.
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey Crushtest. Are these all your devices, or are you getting screenshots from other players? Thanks.

You may not know me well.. :-)
    I'm administrator of main Russian community and owner of much.guide site.
    These are all devices of our Players :-)
    Not all know English, so I am some kind of ambassador :-)
  • One of the players suggested a cure. That's what happens when he just launching the game:
    WzF9pH-lnlM.jpg

if right after game starts fastly tap many times on the screen, so menu appear faster than game loads, happens like that:
    2z3t4DUj5dQ.jpg

his divice:
    Sony xperia z1
    c7ygLn3Kfak.jpg
  • HTC One M7
    TOlOgmjjmys.jpg
    U3ES7FWQ-Dc.jpg
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I'm on a Kobo Arc 10HD. Android 4.2.2. The screen is fine during fights, but the top is cut off all other times. It looks fine at first, but as soon as you touch the screen, it moves up
  • Extreme left and right side of the screen after the update has shifted and I'm unable to features like "filter" in "Inventory", "Champions", "Arena", Quests, "exit" in Event Quest & Story Quest, node details, defender details, alliance participants in AQ & AW, etc . It is not getting corrected even after implementing all the measures provided by kabam support team. Even all the tabs of chats has shifted into the margins. I am attaching all the screenshots. I am also attaching the screenshot of my phone (Sony Xperia C2305) details.
    4d5dpahshtf8.png

slyyib8dzmcj.png

h97qn7hfga35.png

px3lzkhmphsh.png

0evxw6iqxkj1.png

• IDX1274 wrote: »
    1b6qylq2n0ma.jpg
    Top menus all but unseeable if you look at top. I can just barely click them to drop down.

I have the same problem.
    Acer B1-710, Android 4.1.2

Just like IDX1274 said, even though it's not supported, I've always played with this tablet and never had this problem.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Android OS.

I'm getting the top of the screen cut off too. The menu on the left of the mailbox is also out of alignment.
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab2 GT-P5110, Android 4.2.2
    3QPe1LI839k.jpg
  • @Kabam Miike Hi... My game screen is still as it was since last update too high up to see tools! Yesterday my screen was fine when I played, I DID use the strategy offered that tapping many times while loading may help and it seemed it did, but today when I logged in it is the same as before TOO HIGH UP. When will this be fixed?? Or is it just time to say goodbye to this game and all the bugs?? Thx.... Long time player growing bored and tired of issues. Seems that you guys just don't care too much in general, this game has more bug posts than real posts, SAD!!
  • IDX1274 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Hi... My game screen is still as it was since last update too high up to see tools! Yesterday my screen was fine when I played, I DID use the strategy offered that tapping many times while loading may help and it seemed it did, but today when I logged in it is the same as before TOO HIGH UP. When will this be fixed?? Or is it just time to say goodbye to this game and all the bugs?? Thx.... Long time player growing bored and tired of issues. Seems that you guys just don't care too much in general, this game has more bug posts than real posts, SAD!!

This is exactly how I feel!
    Is there ever going to be a solution for this problem (and all the others that came with this update)?
  • @Kabam Wolf after your lengthy emergency maintenance yesterday evening:
    MY SCREEN IS STILL WAY TOO HIGH UP!!! THANKS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!
    It's getting to be more fun to clean the litter box than play this hot mess of a game!
  • One week since the last update and my screen remains the same. I can't see the upper part.
    You send me messages for using my units to buy crystals but I don't know how many I have (I can't see them), so I'm not spending any.
    The left menu of the mailbox is still out of alignment.
    The champions selection (for Thor Ragnarok arena) only has 3 rows.
    The informations about the champions is cut in half.

I'm asking you again, PLEASE FIX THIS!
    You had this resize bug a couple of updates ago. You fixed it then (in less than a week). Now it's even worse than before...
  • Almost another week has passed.
    Nothing happened... Still can't see the upper part of the screen...
    I'm wondering if this will ever be fixed...
    I'm wondering if it's worth continue to play a game that has so many problems (just look at the amount of posts reporting them)...
  • Sony XPeria C 2015. Android
    CAaRYwiY0d4.jpg