**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you say is more beneficial?

TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
What has the more useful and expansive impact on a fight?

What would you say is more beneficial? 51 votes

Immunity to debuff "X" (Wags, Robots ect)
43%
DrZolaThatGuyYouSaw235Ackbar67DRTORockypantherxLordSmasherMobile_P0tat0AMS94MauledRenaxqqCharlie21540BollandGr8TonyStarkScrubhanCrcrcrcBlôdletterBuggyDClownSHIELD4AGENTWozzle007PowerOfACandle 22 votes
Shrugging Capabilities (X-Bone, Ghost(?))
27%
DrenlinCupidColinwhitworth69Bugmat78UvoginFiiNCHVendemiaireZeuszeroDrauglinRiptideSahil_R_RanaGrassKnucklesbaboliUnknownMessage 14 votes
Resistance abilities (Magneto Red, Surfer)
29%
MattDRKsolopoloJeal79MaratoxIron_Spider7125Krishna24Skjorn0casual0Real_Madrid_76_2AdjeriusUltragamerBarri8Lucifire999ozzdharkconspires 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Immunity/Shrugging tight but resistance is clearly worse because of "enhanced bleed" type nodes.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Resistance (with willpower)
    Let the healing begin!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Depends on matchup.

This is more a question of "as general as possible "
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    If we're specifically talking about the effects, ignoring champions, resistance is probably the best of the 3 due to willpower benefits, although this depends on the strength of said resistance, and what type of effect is being resisted. AAR resistance hardly matters unless it's at or very near 100%, vs DoT resistances being strictly beneficial as long as they reduce said damage to the point willpower outsells it, then you have debuffs like heal block that can't really be resisted.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Resistance is better for bleed and poison so that you can heal with suicides, but I absolutely prefer my champions to be fully immune to stuff like shock and incinerate. Those are things you basically only have to deal with if you eat a special attack or something. If that happens, I want to be 100% immune to that effect and not just 80% or something. If I'm facing a 100K PI boss, those 20% are still going to chew threw me real quick.

When it comes to shrug-off champions, I generally dislike taking them into fights with a ton of damaging debuffs. Ghost is the exception since she can easily and consistently get rid of them, but champions like Kingpin and Crossbones always have this chance for those debuffs to stick on them, and then you're dead. I found Kingpin to be a lot more enjoyable in those scenarios with the Hood synergy (I didn't have that guy until very recently), but even then there was the occasional damaging debuff that snuck through and dealt a ton of damage. I dislike that inconsistency. It's great in matches with non-damaging debuffs, but I prefer champions with outright immunities otherwise.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Resistance if you have willpower mastery unlocked.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Shrugging Capabilities (X-Bone, Ghost(?))
    Shrug off cause it covers more ground. Immunity/resistance is often for a specific debuff while shrug off generally covers all debuffs
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Resistance is better except where the debuff potency is enhanced by any means
    Immunity works in almost all matchups
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    This is a good poll and I feel all are super useful