**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Romance Awakening Gem

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
This thing has been burning a hole in my inventory for four months now.

Thoughts on who it should go to?

MODOK is r3, Storm is r2, and all the others are r1.

I don't think I'd ever use sig stones on any of them, so I guess it's a question of who benefits the most from a simple awakening.

Thanks in advance,
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Collosus or Storm are good options. Cage benefits a lot from awakening and low sig level doesn’t matter so much with him but if you wont ever use him there’s no point I guess
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I’d say iceman. Just for that added damage that could come in handy
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Tigra players would probably say Tigra, but I'd probably hold onto it for Herc, Kitty, or AA. I think all three of them are eligible.

Hercules, Kitty, and AA are all awakened already. Tigra is great in the right hands, but those aren't my hands. LOL!

I was trying to look back and see who was in that Just The Two of Us crystal, cause I'm fairly certain I have all the champs that were in it, but I haven't had any luck. If I do though, these are the only unawakened options I'll ever have to use them on.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    I still have the romance ag. I would not use it until I get Hercules or AA.

I do think Iceman is really underrated, but I have him as a 5/65 already, and as much as I like him, for the few times I need him, I can't imagine ranking up the 6* version.

Same comment for Colossus too, and I'm hoping to use it on a champ I may eventually rank up a bit.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★

I have a r3 awaken iceman. I would not use any ag on him.

Drenlin said:

Collosus or Storm are good options. Cage benefits a lot from awakening and low sig level doesn’t matter so much with him but if you wont ever use him there’s no point I guess

Cage is who I keep considering. I never took my 5* version past r3, so he'd offer something I don't have, even if I don't end up using him except for in super niche situations.
  • SG could be a candidate if you have an r3 peni
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Bocksarox said:

Tigra players would probably say Tigra, but I'd probably hold onto it for Herc, Kitty, or AA. I think all three of them are eligible.

Hercules, Kitty, and AA are all awakened already. Tigra is great in the right hands, but those aren't my hands. LOL!

I was trying to look back and see who was in that Just The Two of Us crystal, cause I'm fairly certain I have all the champs that were in it, but I haven't had any luck. If I do though, these are the only unawakened options I'll ever have to use them on.
    If those four champs aren't the picks, then Colossus would be my next choice. I have a rank 3 sig 200 Colossus. I see in a previous comment that you already passed on Colossus, but I'd reconsider. He's a tanky boy, and I bring him to AQ every day
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Beatlerao said:

Wait for hercules

Except then in 2 years you look up and still haven’t gotten him, and could have had another useful champ over that time. I waited on some champs for years, then they ended up dropping from the top tier of the game as new champs released and never ended up duping them when I finally did get them. I understand Hercules is a white whale, but just something worth considering.

Besides, if you use the AG and then pull Hercules shortly after, hey… you got a freaking Hercules, hard to be mad at that.

SG could be a candidate if you have an r3 peni

I do have a Peni. Hadn't considered that synergy for Gwen. Definitely something to think about.