**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Merged] Alliance war offseason rewards wrong [being investigated]

LucaK729LucaK729 Posts: 16
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
It seems as though single war rewards are way back down to12k loyalty for a win. What’s the deal? We need this loyalty to stay on top of potions
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    I am hoping this is a mistake, but it looks like war Win Loyalty rewards have been reverted back to the old rewards. Myself and many others were hoping to be able to be able to accumulate loyalty in the Off-Season for when Season starts again. Again I hope this is a mistake and will changed back to the correct loyalty payout.

• Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    I posted about this earlier today and I am hoping this is a mistake as myself and many others were hoping to be able to be able to accumulate loyalty in the Off-Season before the next season starts again.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    So Season 34 gave us the increased Loyalty for wins / losses with the changes to revives/potions in the Loyalty store. Now that off-season has started, the Loyalty for the Win / Loss seems to have reverted back to what it originally was...

A Tier 1 Win is supposed to give award 75,000 Loyalty (Loss 37,500) but it's back to showing the 12,000 Loyalty for a win and 4,900 for a Loss. I'm hoping this is just a visual glitch... @Kabam Jax is this something that can be looked into before the wars finish? Would really like to receive the correct Loyalty amounts from what happens in this first off-season war.

Thank you for the consideration.

• LucaK729LucaK729 Posts: 16
    Kabam Jax said:

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

I passed along the info to the dev team. They have found the error and are currently working to fix it!
    Off-season rewards should match on-season rewards once they are finished.

Once I have more info to share, I'll pass it along!

Thank you!!