**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aliance War Rewards

Hi Kabam Team,

I'm having truble with my AW rewards. I have talked to all my aliance crew and the all have gotten their rewards.
I have fought all the wars needed to acces rewards and it is a bit confusing that they havent arrived cause I've being waiting since this season ended. It might be cause of the change you made with time needed in aliances.

Hope you can help me with this issue cause it is actualy making me lose some resources I need.

Regards

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian

Hi Kabam Team,
    I'm having truble with my AW rewards. I have talked to all my aliance crew and the all have gotten their rewards.
    I have fought all the wars needed to acces rewards and it is a bit confusing that they havent arrived cause I've being waiting since this season ended. It might be cause of the change you made with time needed in aliances.

Hope you can help me with this issue cause it is actualy making me lose some resources I need.
    Regards

What “change made with time needed in alliances” ?
    Still is at least 5 of the 12 season wars, and still have to remain with alliance thru the time rewards are sent out.

Anyways, couple updates from Kabam have been posted over in…
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/306929/when-will-i-get-the-season-rewards-by-i-am-in-a-silver1-ally#latest
  • Options
    Martingarciah01Martingarciah01 Posts: 11
    I do have the 5 wars played this season with my aliance, but they told me that kabam changed it to 2 wars now so maybe because of that change in bugged
  • Options
    In a recent war event, my alliance was in silver 2 award payout slot, we lost one war and were thrust into silver 3 slot, as if we had been there that whole time...please investigate...thx
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I am the Alliance Leader in my Alliance. Haven't changed Alliances. Been in AW the entire season. Most of my Alliance have received rewards. I still have not.