**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[merged] July Buff: Jane Foster Thor

Comments

• Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Was my very first 5* champ. I might actually get to rank her now.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Blah. Still no justice for DR. Strange. He’s been in how many movies now smdh. If anyone is more deserving of a buff it’s him. Y’all did him dirty in 12.0
  • Options
    Bwer777Bwer777 Posts: 38
    I hope it’s good. Pulled her as a 6* a couple days ago
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I lost a bet a few months ago where I had to awaken my Jane. Hopefully it wasnt a bad loss after this
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I really hope they keep the stun chain part of her kit and ramp it up to 11. Could be a nice nuke type champ where you absolutely demolish enemies if the RNG lines up in your favor or you get wrecked playing aggressively when the stun chain fails.

Please no more heavy attack based reworks. Need more variety in playstyles rather than just parry/heavy.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Summoners!

Glad to see some excitement about the Jane Foster Thor buff!
    Let me answer a couple quick FAQ.

Will there be a second champion buff this month?
    To the best of my knowledge, we are focused on the Jane Foster rework, and it will be the only one this month.

Are all buffs/reworks going to coincide with MCU releases in future?
    Not necessarily. It's always exciting to give a little extra love to characters that are in the spotlight. But we are not working to match MCU's schedule if it doesn't suit the best interests of the Contest.

Will the stun chain receive a rework?
    I know a lot of you are curious about this one, but I do not have that information. It will likely only be available through the official announcement/spotlight.

Maybe do you know if she is getting new animations or only her abilities are getting rework?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Kabam Jax said:

^

Thank you for your responses on various questions. I am sincerely worried that the problem with her heavy hit box/animation , that I posted about on page 1 , will not get addressed.

It would be a shame to buff a champ and not fix a long standing animation/hit box issue that has plagued her since her release.

I can't say for sure, but usually the buff/rework process requires deep analysis of all mechanics, so it wouldn't surprise me if they address it!

Bruh, if they did a deep analysis of all mechanics DDHK wouldn’t have turned out to be a flop @Kabam Jax
    In which part?
  • Options

Guessing she will be in the 6* featured that gets released in July given the buff.

She's already been in a few feature crystals so now this just means those of you who pulled her have a shot of getting a hopefully better champion
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

Yes that makes sense. If they would remove some of his defensive abilities, a lot of community members would not like that. And to balance his kit if they tune him up for damage, might as well tune down some of his annoying defensive features..

I mean…they could give him an offensive benefit based on rock stacks that gives him an offensive boost at least lol
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Best to wait till the buff is live as of now my expectations are so low.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★

Finally gonna get to use this one hopefully

Just snagged the exact same item yesterday after beating Variant 2. Was a bit bummed at first then saw this news about 15 minutes later.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    Been a while since we’ve see a buff include a new OP synergy, but something like giving Thor Classic a 3rd armor break after parry or Thor Rag shock on heavy attack would be a very nice addition to whatever improvements she gets for herself.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Interesting. I wonder if they'll lean more into Mystic class type abilities or if they will just make her a Thor-type that happens to be Mystic
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Will this be that once-in-a-gaming-mcoc-lifetime-moment that I can get some redemption from this frak-up 👇

• Options

Any idea on when the buff details will be released?

Should be by the end of the week
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Will this be that once-in-a-gaming-mcoc-lifetime-moment that I can get some redemption from this frak-up 👇

If you had contacted support right away, they would've reversed it for you. Same thing happened to me when I accidentally used the romance AG on HT.
    👇