**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 -_-

Currently Cav. Came back to the game after a year long break and went for 6.2 completion. Got to the champion, spent 1k units then had to quit. (ik I'm an idiot for thinking I could "pick up on" dexing his specials) Went back to him after a couple weeks and finished 6.2. Tried 6.3.1 and got smacked. Heard about the nerfs. Thought that it would probably save a few revives and pots. I come back to it after exploring Cav eq. I'm here clearing 6.3 lanes with one champ plus solo-ing all the bosses. Corvus, Ghost, Herc. Only items I used are a couple 10% boosts. Not a single pot or revive. Ik I'm kinda late to it this topic. Not complaining, just giving my experience as a player who once thought thronebreaker was something quite far off. I guess this may have been Kabams intent when designing the nerf. As long as the initial completion goes, it really does seem like a cakewalk.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I think GM is a different proposition or maybe it is just me getting very nervous about that fight.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Be careful with Cap Iw that surging vengeance and destructive feedback is annoying but now it'll not be bad... except Grandmaster I think you will have an easier time
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★

I think GM is a different proposition or maybe it is just me getting very nervous about that fight.

I've held off on that fight for almost a year mainly because I didn't have a R3 worthy enough...I tried it other day for first time and used a handful of revives (literally4-5) just to get the hang of it and I quit when he was at 33% health.....he's not that bad once you get a feel for his AI
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I've held off on that fight for almost a year mainly because I didn't have a R3 worthy enough...I tried it other day for first time and used a handful of revives (literally4-5) just to get the hang of it and I quit when he was at 33% health.....he's not that bad once you get a feel for his AI
    I am very poor at dealing with Unblockable, Mix Master, Tunnel Vision, Reverse Control, Intercepts, Managing prompts etc, so I am really not hopeful.

I plan to practise against Mojo, run a little reverse control fights and learn some of the intermediate fight playstyle and let's see.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For the GM Mr. Sinister is still an MVP. Ignoring reverse controls and blocking unblockable specials goes a VERY long way for initial clearing of him.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    For SP1, dex when the hands go back (early).
    If you dex when hands go forward to shoot, it is too late.

Hated that fight.

TB benefits are worth it.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    I used doom phase 1/2/4
    Sinister for phase 3
  • bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    Update: beat GM. Used the 15 revives I had plus 300 units worth of revives. (Only time I used revives through my entire run.) Pain in the ass ngl. Herc immortality helped a few times to complete one more objective before getting him wounded. I just held block through reverse controls and dashed back (forward?). Rn 4k mystic frags from getting thronebreaker. Taking up diablo (sig 20) :)