**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 -_-

Currently Cav. Came back to the game after a year long break and went for 6.2 completion. Got to the champion, spent 1k units then had to quit. (ik I'm an idiot for thinking I could "pick up on" dexing his specials) Went back to him after a couple weeks and finished 6.2. Tried 6.3.1 and got smacked. Heard about the nerfs. Thought that it would probably save a few revives and pots. I come back to it after exploring Cav eq. I'm here clearing 6.3 lanes with one champ plus solo-ing all the bosses. Corvus, Ghost, Herc. Only items I used are a couple 10% boosts. Not a single pot or revive. Ik I'm kinda late to it this topic. Not complaining, just giving my experience as a player who once thought thronebreaker was something quite far off. I guess this may have been Kabams intent when designing the nerf. As long as the initial completion goes, it really does seem like a cakewalk.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    I think GM is a different proposition or maybe it is just me getting very nervous about that fight.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Be careful with Cap Iw that surging vengeance and destructive feedback is annoying but now it'll not be bad... except Grandmaster I think you will have an easier time
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★

I think GM is a different proposition or maybe it is just me getting very nervous about that fight.

I've held off on that fight for almost a year mainly because I didn't have a R3 worthy enough...I tried it other day for first time and used a handful of revives (literally4-5) just to get the hang of it and I quit when he was at 33% health.....he's not that bad once you get a feel for his AI
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

I've held off on that fight for almost a year mainly because I didn't have a R3 worthy enough...I tried it other day for first time and used a handful of revives (literally4-5) just to get the hang of it and I quit when he was at 33% health.....he's not that bad once you get a feel for his AI
    I am very poor at dealing with Unblockable, Mix Master, Tunnel Vision, Reverse Control, Intercepts, Managing prompts etc, so I am really not hopeful.

I plan to practise against Mojo, run a little reverse control fights and learn some of the intermediate fight playstyle and let's see.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    For the GM Mr. Sinister is still an MVP. Ignoring reverse controls and blocking unblockable specials goes a VERY long way for initial clearing of him.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    For SP1, dex when the hands go back (early).
    If you dex when hands go forward to shoot, it is too late.

Hated that fight.

TB benefits are worth it.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I used doom phase 1/2/4
    Sinister for phase 3
  • Options
    bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    Update: beat GM. Used the 15 revives I had plus 300 units worth of revives. (Only time I used revives through my entire run.) Pain in the ass ngl. Herc immortality helped a few times to complete one more objective before getting him wounded. I just held block through reverse controls and dashed back (forward?). Rn 4k mystic frags from getting thronebreaker. Taking up diablo (sig 20) :)